Game of Thrones 1/6 Ser Bronn of the Blackwater & Jon Snow from Season 7

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please make this happen. I’m so interested in having Bronn in the collection. He’s coming to my annual con this year and it’d be great if I had this in hand to share with him. Although it will take a while to bash the GOT fig, I plan on making this for the meantime:
56009cef0fed748ca63beeb3d7ff2ef4.jpg

Thanks again for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my God I had no idea about this! I hope I’m not too late please add me for both! I’m actually getting season 7 Jamie done right now and now I absolutely need Bronn to go with him! LOL. I also definitely need that Jon as well. With these additions my GOT collection will be shaping up beautifully. Please add me for both full sets. thanks so much!

Oh my God I had no idea about this! I hope I’m not too late please add me for both! I’m actually getting season 7 Jamie done right now and now I absolutely need Bronn to go with him! LOL. I also definitely need that Jon as well. With these additions my GOT collection will be shaping up beautifully. Please add me for both full sets. thanks so much!
hi WhatWouldLiquidDo, thank you for your interest
not too late, will keep you update.
thx again

Back