Gosling Driver Sculpt (Starting Next Week)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gosling Driver Sculpt (BACK FROM THE GRAVE)

im in again...lol

:hi5:Wow wow wow, i am so stoked for this!

I got the clothing set on the way to me as we speak ... scorpion jacket ftw!

a BIG THANK YOU for all involved in this sculpt! Glad it came alive again!

im in again...lol

No worries man, you've been on the list :rock

List updated.

-----

Alright guys, here are some reference shots I grabbed myself. Are you guys okay with these being sent to Rocco? If you think you have better pictures, by all means POST THEM.

GoslingRef1_zps79a0f72e.png

GoslingRef2_zps9223686c.png

GoslingRef5_zps782bb8d6.png

GoslingRef4_zpsfbaa8811.png

GoslingRef3_zpsd777373e.png

Need more ... Gosling ..cant resist coolness .... cant resist ... :rotfl

IT'S TIME

:panic:

Alright guys, Wednesday or Friday I'll be sending the first $250 to Rocco for the starting sculpt.

After the sculpt is revealed and everyone is happy, I'll be giving everyone THREE weeks to make their payments (That should be more than enough time).

For now I'll be PMing people on the list to see if they're still interested.

:duff

Edit:
If anyone loses interest during the next couple of weeks, please just send me a PM. No hard feelings.
:1-1:

the gosling sculpt drama continues, it wouldnt surprise me if headplay suddenly decides to release their sculpt they showed a prototype of a year ago ...:D for like 30 bucks, some of their headsculpts are actually pretty good!

I just want to see some company tackle this, hell even a NECA figure would suffice at this point. Way too cool of a character not to have a figure of.

the gosling sculpt drama continues, it wouldnt surprise me if headplay suddenly decides to release their sculpt they showed a prototype of a year ago ...:D for like 30 bucks, some of their headsculpts are actually pretty good!

I thought that HS was fantastic, doesn't make sense not to cash in :dunno

Back