Han Solo leather holster with hand made brass metal buckles (will be silver).

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverPointShield

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hello,
I am about to make 3 of these for fellow collectors who where very kind and patient to wait until I had a time opening to do these belts and buckles. I made each by hand and these take time o make but because I do not like to keep customers waiting, my delivery time is no more than 60 days from the time you place and pay your order, for this reason I only take a certain amount of commission orders in these. Photos show the UNFINISHED example I posted sometime ago. The holster body itself is stitched, the pouches and "rivets" are glued individually to the belt. Droid caller base is made of brass plate, the Droid caller piece NOT INCLUDED with holster setup. Price for holster/belt/buckles assembly is $185 plus PP fees, shipping is included in the price for the continental USA via USPS Priority mail service. International shipping can be arranged, but it will be expensive and tracking not available or dependable as a secure option in some cases, for that reason I can not accept responsibility for loss or damage during transit to destination and/or custom/duty inspections.

Attachments

• 20220417_231834.jpg
    20220417_231834.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5
Metal hand made buckles in brass metal, will be painted in silver.

Attachments

• 20220330_164351.jpg
    20220330_164351.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back