<=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws & Buckles/ X-men Buckles \=>NEW ITEMS & Prices 1/19/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
&lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Buckles/ X-men Buckles \=&gt;NEW ITEMS &amp; Prices 1/19/13

Hey guy's,

First off let me introduce myself, my name is Mike Pister, I am a 1/6th collector, mainly on the military side. I am a graphic artist for an aftermarket military aircraft model company. My main interest are 1/48 US NAVY Aircraft, Batman, 1/6th Modern Military&#8230;&#8230;.I mainly post on OSW but often lurk around here admiring the great customs & customizers that are on this board!

Anyways enough of that, I have made some 1/6th items under the name Operators Of Death, for your custom Wolverines & X-Men figures.

Terms & Conditions:
All items are 3D designed and printed then molded and casted and will come unpainted in a grey resin. Any paint type will work.

All items will take a total of 2-3 weeks to make and then ship out to you.

Prices do not include shipping, shipping is $5 for U.S. customers & $11 for International customers no matter how many items you buy.

All items must be paid for upfront before they are made & shipped out. If you are interested in the below items please PM me or send an email to : [email protected]

I want to try and get at least 10 people on the order list before I will go ahead with making these. The more people that order help to keep prices where there at.

Here are the items: ........NOTE PICS OF ACTUAL ITEMS TO BE POSTED SHORTLY........

NEW AS OF 2013 PRICES LOWERED!

Wolverine Claw set $25 + shipping (.....THESE WILL COME IN CLEARISH RESIN......)
(1 set is enough to complete 1 figure , so 6 claws & 6 top of hand claw covers&#8230;.They are designed to use with any hands, you could make a hole for each claw onto of the hand to slide them into OR cut off the peg & glue to top of hand & glue claw cover over it&#8230;&#8230;.TonyMei is suppose to make some nice hands that will work great with this.)
Wolverineclaw.jpg

Wolverineclaw1.jpg

Wolverineclaw3.jpg

Wolverineclaw2.jpg

Wolverine Belt Buckles $7 each + shipping (Buckles are designed to work with Tony Mei's awesome Wolverine suits and belts, but will fit other custom belts that match size)
-WB1 Wolverine Square Buckle
-WB2 Wolverine Rounded Corner Buckle

Wolverine_buckle1.jpg

Wolverine_buckle4.jpg

Wolverine_buckle2.jpg

Wolverine/ X-Men Belt Buckles $7 each + shipping(Buckles are designed to work with Tony Mei's awesome Wolverine suits and belts, but will fit other custom belts that match size)
-XM1 Wolverine Buckle
-XM2 X-Men Buckle bigger size
-XM3 X-Men Buckle smaller size

xmenbuckle3.jpg

xmenbuckle2.jpg

xmenbuckle1.jpg

If you would like any of these Please let me know and I will put your name on the list below.
Any questions please feel free to ask.

If interested in Batman items please check out my thread here ---------->BATMAN STUFF<-----------

Thanks
Mike Pister

Last edited:
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Belt Buckles/ X-men Belt Buckles \=&gt;

ORDER LIST:

1.tighfighter PAID!SHIPPED! 5/17/13
2.Mighty_Jabba PAID!SHIPPED! 5/13/13
3.mightyq PAID!SHIPPED! 5/13/13
4.T.bowen PAID!SHIPPED! 4/22/13

01/18/13*****OKAY LIST IS NOW OPEN AGAIN......I AM NOW ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS******.....LIST WILL STAY OPEN UNTILL 01/29/13......

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Belt Buckles/ X-men Belt Buckles \=&gt;

Down for a claw set and a few belt buckles!

Updated the list guys, thanks!

senbi575,

Do you know which buckles you would like so I could mark it down?

Thanks

Sending PM :)

PM sent 2 you.

Nice Mike, now we are talking!!! This will really complete the Wolverine custom for many people, :clap:clap:clap

i want a set of the claws and the XM1 buckle...please...:)

Put me down for a set of claws and an XM1 buckle. Thanks.

Thanks everyone, List Updated with new names!

I'll contact you all in a few days with payment instructions.

How strong will the plastic be that these are cast in? my only worry is that they look quite thin so would be worried they will break when i am assembling my figure.

How strong will the plastic be that these are cast in? my only worry is that they look quite thin so would be worried they will break when i am assembling my figure.

Some things are thinner than others but are pretty sturdy, but like anything with detail or small side you should handle with care. Of course some of the items can break just like anything, I haven't broken one yet, but I just took my time and care handling them.

Put you on the list Evil!

8/19/12*****OKAY LIST IS CLOSED FOR NOW TILL I FILL EVERYONES ORDER WHO ARE ON IT......I WILL OPEN AGAIN ONCE ALL ORDERS ARE FILLED******

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back