<=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws & Buckles/ X-men Buckles \=>NEW ITEMS & Prices 1/19/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Belt Buckles/ X-men Belt Buckles \=&gt;

Would love to get an XM3 buckle when the list opens up again. Thank you!

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Belt Buckles/ X-men Belt Buckles \=&gt;

very nice ill take a round one if still available pm me if so thanks

Damn, missed it! Would love to get in on a set of claws on the next run!

payment sent :)

Payment made yesterday. Please confirm receipt. Thanks.

List updated with all those who have paid! Still waiting on a few people......Payment conformations sent to all those who paid.

Thanks!

These look really great! But.....I'm a bit confused now. I saw TonyMei list your name as a collaborator on the custom Wolverine thread. The way he listed it, he would be offering complete packages with claws, buckles etc. and that's what I was planning to wait for. Now this thread's opened and I'm not sure if these are already some of the extras for Tony's "complete package" and I would have to get these from you now not to miss out.....or can I just wait until the TonyMei & Team packages are done and get everything in one batch????
Apologies if the question is somewhat incoherant.

These look really great! But.....I'm a bit confused now. I saw TonyMei list your name as a collaborator on the custom Wolverine thread. The way he listed it, he would be offering complete packages with claws, buckles etc. and that's what I was planning to wait for. Now this thread's opened and I'm not sure if these are already some of the extras for Tony's "complete package" and I would have to get these from you now not to miss out.....or can I just wait until the TonyMei & Team packages are done and get everything in one batch????
Apologies if the question is somewhat incoherant.

Hi, sorry for the confusion. Yes Tony had posted pics of my stuff on his thread, something came up, so long story short Tony will NOT be selling my stuff. If you want these claws and or belt buckles you have to order from me.

I will be starting a new round of orders here in about a week or so after I get all theses guys orders finished and sent.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the confusion. Yes Tony had posted pics of my stuff on his thread, something came up, so long story short Tony will NOT be selling my stuff. If you want these claws and or belt buckles you have to order from me.

I will be starting a new round of orders here in about a week or so after I get all theses guys orders finished and sent.

Thanks!

Then let me know when the new orders are possible again cause I'm definately in for a set and some buckles!

Here is the latest update: 9/10

I'm waiting for a few of the last claw sets to arrive by the end of this week.........Also waiting on shipping supplies which will also arrive this Wed.

As soon as the shipping supplies arrive I will begin shipping orders out at the end of this week. Anybody who ordered claw sets your orders will be shipped out starting on the 18th which is next week.

And that should be it. All orders will be out by the 19th.

I will update everyone when I start shipping this week.

Thanks again for everyone's patients!

Mike

Back