<=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws & Buckles/ X-men Buckles \=>NEW ITEMS & Prices 1/19/13

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Belt Buckles/ X-men Belt Buckles \=&gt;

9/17

List updated with orders that went out today. If your name does not have the word ......SHIPPED...... at the end of it, it will soon as I keep packaging orders and shipping them out.

I will post another update here this week.

Thanks!

Re: &lt;=/ Mike5401's Wolverine Claws &amp; Belt Buckles/ X-men Belt Buckles \=&gt;

UPDATE 10/05

All Claws have been received and rest of the orders have been shipped out!!

Thanks
Mike

Hi mate any new up-dates and photos as well

Hey,

Yes just updated the thread.

Yes here is a cheap quick pic with my phone.
photo-22.jpg

Thanks
Mike

2 sets of claws, 2 xm2 buckles please :D

a set of Claws and XM1 please

mike let me know if u do combine shipping because i am ordering some batman stuff from u as well thx

Got my claws today, Mike! I've already put them on one fist and WOW! Will post pictures when I'm completely done. Thanks again!

WB2 and XM1 for me

Got my claws today, Mike! I've already put them on one fist and WOW! Will post pictures when I'm completely done. Thanks again!

Great, glad to hear! I can't wait for pics, post when you can!!

Got my claws and belt buckle today and they are Excellent!

Awesome, glad you like them!

WB2 and XM1 for me

PM sent, put you on the list!

Back