Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any chance of it tailored for TTM
21 or has it already been decided?

Already been decided. The 21's shoulders are a touch too broad for Walt. However the outfit will probably still fit on the 21 if that's what you want to use. But it will be specifically tailored to the 18 :).

Already been decided. The 21's shoulders are a touch too broad for Walt. However the outfit will probably still fit on the 21 if that's what you want to use. But it will be specifically tailored to the 18 :).

Wait, you guys Tailored this to the SLIM?!

Because the Narrow Shoulder has BROADER shoulders than the TTM21.

Wait, you guys Tailored this to the SLIM?!

Because the Narrow Shoulder has BROADER shoulders than the TTM21.

TTM-18 ain't a slim body it's a narrow shoulder body so no this isn't being tailored to a slim body :)

TTM-18 has narrower shoulders than the regular TTM-21 body hence the name narrow shoulder lol it was felt a better fit for Walt's physique

TTM-18 ain't a slim body it's a narrow shoulder body so no this isn't being tailored to a slim body :)

TTM-18 has narrower shoulder than the regular TTM-21 body hence the name narrow shoulder lol

Um... have you measured it?! You're wrong. The 'Narrow' shoulder is only called Narrow because its more narrow than the original Hot Toys body. It's actually a misnomer. The TTM21 has narrower shoulders and a sloping trap muscle design which results in more realistic shoulders. The only advantage to the TTM21 that the TTM18 (or 'narrow' shoulder) would have with regards to Walt, would be less muscular arms, but even those can be sanded down. Just ask Kato, who will NOT tailor to the narrow shoulder, only the TTM21. Hence why he asks customers to sand down the biceps/triceps for his suits.

Um... have you measured it?! You're wrong. The 'Narrow' shoulder is only called Narrow because its more narrow than the original Hot Toys body. It's actually a misnomer. The TTM21 has narrower shoulders and a sloping trap muscle design which results in more realistic shoulders. The only advantage to the TTM21 that the TTM18 (or 'narrow' shoulder) would have with regards to Walt, would be less muscular arms, but even those can be sanded down. Just ask Kato, who will NOT tailor to the narrow shoulder, only the TTM21. Hence why he asks customers to sand down the biceps/triceps for his suits.

I don't currently have an 18 to hand (there at home I'm at work atm) only got a 21 here I was always under the impression the 18 was slightly smaller across the shoulders than the 21. I will check properly when I get home cheers for the info Wake :). The tailoring won't begin until after the 15th of September that's the cut off for payments and when the money will be passed on to Yunsil so there's still plenty of time for changes :).

Ok gonna go with 21 cheers Wake :)

Do you have any pics of the arms shaved down so Teddy can forward them on to Yunsil?

Last edited:
Ok gonna go with 21 cheers Wake :)

Do you have any pics of the arms shaved down so Teddy can forward them on to Yunsil?

Glad to clear it up. I don't have a photo, but the arm circumference on the TTM21 can be shaved (via sanding) to be the same give or take as the narrow shoulder arms. BUT as Rdeezy notes...

I'd say 21:as the jacket will be a little baggy and hide the slightly bigger biceps of the 21 anyway

I don't think it may even be necessary. At least not at Yunsil's level. This is something that shouldnt affect the tailoring much and it can be sanded down on the individual collector level.

Glad to clear it up. I don't have a photo, but the arm circumference on the TTM21 can be shaved (via sanding) to be the same give or take as the narrow shoulder arms. BUT as Rdeezy notes...

I don't think it may even be necessary. At least not at Yunsil's level. This is something that shouldnt affect the tailoring much and it can be sanded down on the individual collector level.

Ok thanks Wake :) am I correct in thinking that the DX11 Joker 2.0 body was specifically designed by HT for Kato's needs? I.e. it has the 21 shoulders but the 18 arms size wise? Thus making it perfect even down to the foot pegs that will fit perfectly into Trev's Wallabies

Ok thanks Wake :) am I correct in thinking that the DX11 Joker 2.0 body was specifically designed by HT for Kato's needs? I.e. it has the 21 shoulders but the 18 arms size wise? Thus making it perfect even down to the foot pegs that will fit perfectly into Trev's Wallabies

You are correct. That Is THE Walter White body

You are correct. That Is THE Walter White body

Awesome man thanks! Would anybody have any objections to us using the Joker 2.0 body or would people prefer the 21 due to its accessibility currently?

Ok 21 it is Teddy has passed the info onto Yunsil. Thanks for your help Wake much appreciated. Personally I'm gonna use the 2.0 body due to the footpegs but since its 99.9% identical to the 21 and that ones more accessible thats the one to use for the tailoring :)

Ok 21 it is Teddy has passed the info onto Yunsil. Thanks for your help Wake much appreciated. Personally I'm gonna use the 2.0 body due to the footpegs but since its 99.9% identical to the 21 and that ones more accessible thats the one to use for the tailoring :)

What's different about the footpegs?

What's different about the footpegs?

The wallabies shoes that Trevor sculpted were designed to be used with the perseus legs. The foot peg on the perseus legs are different from the standard HT ankle peg. Whereas the normal peg is a thin post with two round ball joints the Perseus angle joints are large and feature a joint in the middle. Presumably for asthetic reasons (as it fills out the bare ankle in ways the normal pegs do not), they have subsequently used the same peg system on Tron Kevin Flynn (who is barefoot), Joker DX (who wears thin socks) and the Luke DX for some reason.... I assume it has to do with the fabric boots and stability while standing.

Thanks Wake can you just swap the footpegs from the Joker body onto a 21?

No you cannot. The TTM21 has a socket style hole designed to fit ball from the standard ankle pegs. The Joker 2.o body has a barrel type opening that accommodates the upper peg from the Perseus-style ankle peg. You CAN however swap out the entire lower leg (calf) portion of the TTM21 to replace with, say, the lower legs of a HT luke figure (which is what I did for my heisenberg--my series premier walt has perseus legs). The the TTM21 lower legs can be put on the HT luke figure and at least you have a regular old HT SLIM to use for another bash.

Back