Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did Walt choose the name Heisenberg anyway?

Werner Heisenberg from which he derived his criminal alias, was born on December 5, 1901, at Würzburg, and was a German theoretical physicist who made foundational contributions to quantum mechanics. He was also 'investigated' by the SS before his acceptance into the Nazi controlled scientific reich. One of his main contributions to science was the uncertainty principle (hence, this being the probable cause for Walter choosing Heisenberg as his alias). Heisenberg died of cancer in 1976.

Lol Aaron has managed to get himself an infraction that's pushed him over the threshold for a 2 week ban :slap haha

He will be back on the 12 September please do NOT make anymore payments for now he will sort it when he get's back everyone who has already paid don't worry he'll be back in 2 weeks and we'll get this run rolling

David2.jpg

Ski

Lol Aaron has managed to get himself an infraction that's pushed him over the threshold for a 2 week ban :slap haha

He will be back on the 12 September please do NOT make anymore payments for now he will sort it when he get's back everyone who has already paid don't worry he'll be back in 2 weeks and we'll get this run rolling

I will hold off sending my payment. Will get it to him as soon as he's back.

Payment sent, sir.
Thanks,
Ron

:lecture This guy didn't get the memo. :rotfl

Back