Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one, were do you order boxes like those from? I'm after something like those flat boxes that rainman puts his head & clothings sets in but a bit larger.

Nice one, were do you order boxes like those from? I'm after something like those flat boxes that rainman puts his head & clothings sets in but a bit larger.

I just went on eBay an ordered a small bulk of them.

I know its too late to suggest changes (plus who am I to suggest changes if its already decided), so this really is more of a question.

Isn't the TTM18 no longer easily available? I'm probably going to have to end up using a TTM21 or 22, and pad or shave down as needed. Where is everyone getting their TTM18s?

I know its too late to suggest changes (plus who am I to suggest changes if its already decided), so this really is more of a question.

Isn't the TTM18 no longer easily available? I'm probably going to have to end up using a TTM21 or 22, and pad or shave down as needed. Where is everyone getting their TTM18s?

You can use this "custom" body instead, same thing, just not oficial: :wink1:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEST-Custo...7527?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ac8728227

Plastic is a little lighter, but the joints are awesomely tight, at least the batch I got are tight on the joints.

Back