Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no need to be laughing at me Teddy.:dunno

I couldn't help it. That message you posted sounded very bitter and twisted. I told you my thoughts and how I wanted to handle it. I will politely say deal with it.

I couldn't help it. That message you posted sounded very bitter and twisted. I told you my thoughts and how I wanted to handle it. I will politely say deal with it.

Fair enough, In due time I will get in contact with her and get an interest list going for that look, but to be safe put me back on the list, a safety net of sorts if god forbid she doesn't take it on for whatever reason, I can aways sell this or might even afford to have both.

This has been like old times Teddy!:lol :peace

Fair enough, In due time I will get in contact with her and get an interest list going for that look, but to be safe put me back on the list, a safety net of sorts if god forbid she doesn't take it on for whatever reason, I can aways sell this or might even afford to have both.

I was hoping it wouldn't go back there :lol

I will add you to the list and send you the pm now.

Thanks

Thanks

It was only a matter of time!:lol Ara we bicker a bit but at the end of the day were both into the same hobby here so no point in getting too flustered with one another.

Will try and get that to ya tomorrow.

It was only a matter of time!:lol Ara we bicker a bit but at the end of the day were both into the same hobby here so no point in getting too flustered with one another.

Exactly :peace

Cool beans :duff

Thanks

Would now be a bad time to talk about Teddy's Rainman David figure? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Would now be a bad time to talk about Teddy's Rainman David figure? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Only in conjunction with the Boardwalk Empire Richard Harrow figure!

I admire anyone with the guts, commitment and wallet to commission a one-of-a-kind...and they deserve to enjoy its one-of-a-kindness. Go with God, Ted.

:bow

Only in conjunction with the Boardwalk Empire Richard Harrow figure!

I admire anyone with the guts, commitment and wallet to commission a one-of-a-kind...and they deserve to enjoy its one-of-a-kindness. Go with God, Ted.

:bow

Haha absolutely you got the means and the ability to make it happen more power to you!

RM's tailor has got hold of a TTM-18. I suspect we might see something in the coming weeks :panic:

Just bought some little clothing boxes like Kato uses. Want this to look very special when you guys receive it. Going to ask a printing friend of mine to do me a sticker for the front of the boxes :)

Back