Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think so? My thinking is with the shirt and coat, it could work out. Narrow is what my mind instantly goes to though. Suppose that would make the most sense due to most people using a slim for Jesse.

In my experience the best body is either the Narrow shoulder or the TTM21 for Walt. The Slim for Jesse. In either walt case it needs a bit ofbelly padding

In my experience the best body is either the Narrow shoulder or the TTM21 for Walt. The Slim for Jesse. In either walt case it needs a bit ofbelly padding

I'll take your word for it. The 21 really works? I would worry about the jacket bulking up the arms. Walt is an old man with cancer, after all. :lol

I'd say narrow though they are not currently plentiful.

The knock offs are plentiful on the bay. Are they not?

I'll take your word for it. The 21 really works? I would worry about the jacket bulking up the arms. Walt is an old man with cancer, after all. :lol

The knock offs are plentiful on the bay. Are they not?

if it doesnt look good around the arms you can sand them down. That's what i did with my Kato Draper and they look normal.

Seems unnecessary when you could just roll with a Narrow KO.

The shoulders are less realistic on the Narrow shoulder. Believe me I didnt realize what a difference it made eiter. I showed Kato a pic of one of his suits on my figure and he INSTANTLY said... "that's on a narrow shoulder right?" If you take both bodies the narrow shoulder--counterintuitively--has a wider shoulder span.

Having said that, I have three walts. One is on the narrow shoulder. looks great.

The shoulders are less realistic on the Narrow shoulder. Believe me I didnt realize what a difference it made eiter. I showed Kato a pic of one of his suits on my figure and he INSTANTLY said... "that's on a narrow shoulder right?" If you take both bodies the narrow shoulder--counterintuitively--has a wider shoulder span.

Having said that, I have three walts. One is on the narrow shoulder. looks great.

Could you show pics of your Walts, Wake? I am guessing the other two are on a 21?

Could you show pics of your Walts, Wake? I am guessing the other two are on a 21?

Yes they are. Not ready to show my BrBa set just yet! LOL. Nathan had a few pics of my walters. The Chem suit is narrow. Heisenberg (at the time with the T-1000 jacket and a bad shirt) and series premiere walt on perseus legs with TTM21 uppers.

my BrBa photoset coming soon! Hopefully right around the series finale or just before it!

17 Bruce Lee bod

18 is the narrow

19 muscle bod

20 once called "advanced", now called 21 "regular"

22 slim

The 20 and 21 are the same, right? just different names

Last edited:
17 Bruce Lee bod

18 is the narrow

19 muscle bod

20 once called "advanced", now called 21 "regular"

22 slim

The 20 and 21 are the same, right? just different names

No, the TTM20 is the Advanced Muscle Body (AHhhhnuld) T-800 size

The TTM21 is the Regular body , one step bigger than a narrow shoulder.

:hi5:

No, the TTM20 is the Advanced Muscle Body (AHhhhnuld) T-800 size

The TTM21 is the Regular body , one step bigger than a narrow shoulder.

:hi5:

203045ubp0jcbybe004kpk.jpg

ah yes, TTM20 is the Arnold bod.

Ok fellas, it's a go :rock

I will be sending out mails today. RM's tailor is happy to do the sets. The quicker you pay, the sooner I know exact numbers, the sooner RM's tailor can start.

I am going to set the closing date for the 5th of September. That gives you just over a week from now.

:rock

Back