Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'd like to be removed from the list. Was hoping for that nice purple shirt outfit. I'm back in if you decide on that one. I have so many Walters... so little time!

I think I'd like to be removed from the list. Was hoping for that nice purple shirt outfit. I'm back in if you decide on that one. I have so many Walters... so little time!

No worries, I will remove you. Thanks for letting me know.

Teddy would you ask the tailor if she would consider doing the green shirted look if there was as much interest? I know I said I'd buy this and then that if it was ever done but the more I have though about it the more I just want that one and not the blue, I'd like to know for sure so I can comfortably pass on this look.

Teddy would you ask the tailor if she would consider doing the green shirted look if there was as much interest? I know I said I'd buy this and then that if it was ever done but the more I have though about it the more I just want that one and not the blue, I'd like to know for sure so I can comfortably pass on this look.

It's not if RM's tailor will do it, it's if the interest is there.

Personally I just want the one Heisenberg, but I would be prepared to do another outfit for him if that's what others wanted.

You need to ask yourself how many others will want two outfits? If they did, would they want the green shirt. It is entirely up to you. I can remove you from the list if that is what you want me to do?

It's not if RM's tailor will do it, it's if the interest is there.

Personally I just want the one Heisenberg, but I would be prepared to do another outfit for him if that's what others wanted.

You need to ask yourself how many others will want two outfits? If they did, would they want the green shirt. It is entirely up to you. I can remove you from the list if that is what you want me to do?

O I know it's all about interest, the bright green after this "say my name" blue was hands down the second most popular look, no on second thought just leave me on the list .. do anther interest list later after this is done for the green and see if ya can get enough interest to have that made too, or do it along side this for anyone who can only choose one.

O I know it's all about interest, the bright green after this "say my name" blue was hands down the second most popular look, no on second thought just leave me on the list .. do anther interest list later after this is done for the green and see if ya can get enough interest to have that made too, or do it along side this for anyone who can only choose one.

I will do another after this one is complete, not a problem. This was the majority vote, so want to keep this as the principal outfit. Cheers

Can't wait to get this. Really excited! Finally a quality Heisenberg outfit. :yess:

Can't wait to get this. Really excited! Finally a quality Heisenberg outfit. :yess:

Absolutely! I want to get this underway like now. but I must get Rocky wave two sorted first. Once that's sorted, this is a go :panic:

Had a think about it and I'd like to be removed from the list Teddy, when you eventually put up the interest list for the face off clothing you can put me on top of that list. :)

Had a think about it and I'd like to be removed from the list Teddy, when you eventually put up the interest list for the face off clothing you can put me on top of that list. :)

Done that for you :duff

Hey guys.

I am guessing the TTM21 is the best option for Heisenberg. Want to give the details to RM's tailor asap now :panic:

Back