Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg 'Same My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Just realized I can't really use my mustache version Walt with this color shirt! :slap

I guess I'll have to switch it out since the majority wants the blue shirt. :(

You could always have that head modded? Just get a talented sculptor to add to the mustache to create a goatee. I recommend Johnny (Cheungkinmen), he has done a fine job on one before.

O most definitely! but one thing at a time, like ya said she is very busy.

I can see it now! Walter White "We've got work to do" (Clothing Outfit) :wink1:

:lol

I am itching to give her this project, but she has Trav for Rainman and the 2nd wave of Rocky for me.

She will be straight on this once the 2nd wave of Rocky is out the door.

You could always have that head modded? Just get a talented sculptor to add to the mustache to create a goatee. I recommend Johnny (Cheungkinmen), he has done a fine job on one before.

How hard is it to get any of the three original Walter sculpt by Trevor these days? I have only the one goatee sculpt that I always had planned on using for the "face off" look but I may need to track down another one now.

I don't know about that. Maybe I can get Kato to make me a shirt.

How hard is it to get any of the three original Walter sculpt by Trevor these days? I have only the one goatee sculpt that I always had planned on using for the "face off" look but I may need to track down another one now.

It is real easy but costly. Trevor is using this guy to cast all his retrospective work. Unfortunately this guy will only sell the sculpts painted. He is actually a really nice painter, so it is not all bad. If you want a sculpt it will set you back $200. He can also supply Wallabees for $50.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128991

Last I spoke to him, he doesn't offer them anymore. To find one on the secondary market is extremely difficult. I'm trying to convince him to revisit Walt with a possible full beard and hair version. :panic:

He is definitely thinking about it. I also told him with a newer version, it would KILL any recaster sales! :yess:

Last I spoke to him, he doesn't offer them anymore. To find one on the secondary market is extremely difficult. I'm trying to convince him to revisit Walt with a possible full beard and hair version. :panic:

He is definitely thinking about it. I also told him with a newer version, it would KILL any recaster sales! :yess:

I'd love him to revisit it, however I'd love to see him tweak the sculpt to have that mean look to it instead of the partly opened mouth we got.

Didn't realize the purple was never used on screen. I'll roll with whatever everyone else digs. The Say My Name outfit would be dope, that was such a boss scene.

That's very cool news indeed!

So it would appear our shirt colour has been decided........I can live with the blue shirt :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc[/ame]

Thank you so much to BB&WSF. I asked him yesterday for some screen grabs as I know he is really cool with that stuff. Looks like he saved us from making a few mistakes on the jacket. The jacket is not elasticated at all. I think it is just the way Walt is wearing it round the waist area, making it look elasticated. Also there is the buttoned cuff Entropy pointed out :yess:

BB_H_BO_zps7024a321.png

BB_H_BO0_zpsaf9d146e.png

BB_H_BO1_zpsfdc2d25c.png

BB_H_BO2_zps6211ac5b.png

BB_H_BO3_zpscfa45164.png

BB_H_BO4_zpsf0988c9b.png

BB_H_BO5_zps1194b406.png

BB_H_BO6_zpsacc04ebe.png

Last edited:
Back