Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit) *Please choose your outfit preference*

Unfortunately I wiped those references from my computer.

Here are Emarae's pics of his Walter (which has the same jacket i have). I believe that's the wolverine HT shirt.
Heisenberg_zpsc9ba62f6.jpg

Heisenberg2_zps88793127.jpg

Here's the thread
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121313

Thanks Wake, appreciate it.

I will keep you on bright green then.

Awesome! I am so pleased to have grabbed one also :rock

I edited, you can switch me over. I dig both but blue seems to be more favored and it is less episode specific.

I edited, you can switch me over. I dig both but blue seems to be more favored and it is less episode specific.

:rock

Awesome sauce!

Your very good for ref pics Jeff. Looking like ''Same My Name'' outfit is on the cards. Do you have any ref pics for RM's tailor?

I want her to get this jacket spot on! Also need to get the right colour and material for the jacket and trousers.

Switch me to blue.

I'm liking the blue as well Teddy! :wave

List updated.

Looking like blue :)

Will make it final tomorrow.

just a heads up, walt does wear a purple shirt in heiseberg mode in the episode "Thirty-Eight Snub" it's the scene where he goes to gustove frings house

:rock

Awesome sauce!

Your very good for ref pics Jeff. Looking like ''Same My Name'' outfit is on the cards. Do you have any ref pics for RM's tailor?

I want her to get this jacket spot on! Also need to get the right colour and material for the jacket and trousers.

I'll see what I have and maybe take some screengrabs. One thing to consider is if you want the jacket lined or not. The screen used one is lined and RM's tailor can likely find thin enough material so the 1/6 jacket doesn't look bulky.

just a heads up, walt does wear a purple shirt in heiseberg mode in the episode "Thirty-Eight Snub" it's the scene where he goes to gustove frings house

LOL. HOLD EVERTYTHING!!!!!!

everyone-gary-oldman-2.gif

I'll see what I have and maybe take some screengrabs. One thing to consider is if you want the jacket lined or not. The screen used one is lined and RM's tailor can likely find thin enough material so the 1/6 jacket doesn't look bulky.

Thank you. That would be a huge help.

I would love it lined. If you can supply the refs she will produce the goods.

What colour exactly are them trousers? Are they chinos?

Thanks

Thank you. That would be a huge help.

I would love it lined. If you can supply the refs she will produce the goods.

What colour exactly are them trousers? Are they chinos?

Thanks

My jacket is lined with a thin grey silk like material. Probably Rayon. Not bulky at all. looks great.

RM's tailor will definitely line it. Just need to know the right colour. Is grey accurate then?

Are we having the waistband and the cuffs slightly elasticated on the windbreaker?

RM's tailor will definitely line it. Just need to know the right colour. Is grey accurate then?

Are we having the waistband and the cuffs slightly elasticated on the windbreaker?

I would....

walter-white-dark-outfit.jpg

In that scene he's wearing the black w/ thin grey stripes shirt I believe (pictured above in Wake's post). Though dark, you can see the stripes when he takes off his seatbelt. Earlier in the episode when buying the gun he wears a solid purple/maroon shirt with the beige jacket and pants. Regardless, that shirt isn't the one in the promo pic with the white buttons.

EDIT: He's wearing a striped maroon shirt in the bar scene with Mike so it's safe to assume it's the same shirt he wears in the previous Gus's house scene. He's wearing the same purple/maroon shirt w/ thin black or dark purple stripes at the beginning of the next episode, "Open House". But again, not the same shirt as that promo pic.

Doesn't the jacket shift from the elastic cuff version to a button cuff version at some point? I like the button version personally, but either will work.
The jacket is definitely black.

RESEARCH B*TCHES!

Last edited:

I'm interested in the Blue shirt outfit.

In that scene he's wearing the black w/ thin grey stripes shirt I believe (pictured above in Wake's post). Though dark, you can see the stripes when he takes off his seatbelt. Earlier in the episode when buying the gun he wears a solid purple/maroon shirt with the beige jacket and pants. Regardless, that shirt isn't the one in the promo pic with the white buttons.

EDIT: He's wearing a striped maroon shirt in the bar scene with Mike so it's safe to assume it's the same shirt he wears in the previous Gus's house scene. But again, not the same shirt as that promo pic.

Doesn't the jacket shift from the elastic cuff version to a button cuff version at some point? I like the button version personally, but either will work.
The jacket is definitely black.

RESEARCH B*TCHES!

In the promo shot at the top of the first post, the one with the white patterned shirt, the jacket has no elastic in the cuff or wasitband?

It does however look like the cuffs and wasitband are elasticated in the jacket worn with the blue shirt. Must have been the shift from season four to five?

In the promo shot at the top of the first post, the one with the white patterned shirt, the jacket has no elastic in the cuff or wasitband?

It does however look like the cuffs and wasitband are elasticated in the jacket worn with the blue shirt. Must have been the shift from season four to five?

I'm not sure in that pic. He's got the button cuffs here at the end of S4
ep13-walt-2-600x350.jpg

I assume they keep the button cuff one through S5 "Say My Name" as well. Need to check.

I'm not sure in that pic. He's got the button cuffs here at the end of S4
ep13-walt-2-600x350.jpg

I assume they keep that one through S5 "Say My Name" as well. Need to check.

Ok, now I am confused! :lol

Back