Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit) *Please choose your outfit preference*

Purple shirt!!!!!

List updated

Hey guys, I went through the episodes this morning and Walt never wears that purple shirt with white buttons in the show, only that promotional photo. He does wear this similar striped shirt but not in Heisenberg mode with the jacket.

Hey guys, I went through the episodes this morning and Walt never wears that purple shirt with white buttons in the show, only that promotional photo. He does wear this similar striped shirt but not in Heisenberg mode with the jacket.

I think this has to be taken into account. This is Heisenberg, yet he never actually went Heisenberg in a purple shirt.

It's strange really as Mezco have chosen the exact same outfit for their 6" figure.

The bright green shirt is really appealing to me now!

I just feel there are loads of shirts already out there that can work work well for the Heisenberg look, but to recreate Walts "face off" look there doesn't seem to be an accurate green shirt in 1/6, this is our chance to have it.

I think this has to be taken into account. This is Heisenberg, yet he never actually went Heisenberg in a purple shirt.

It's strange really as Mezco have chosen the exact same outfit for their 6" figure.

The bright green shirt is really appealing to me now!

I think Mezco went with it because it's one of the first images you see when googling Heisenberg and the promo photo of him pulling his sunglasses down is cool looking. But I too am a stickler for screen accuracy so if he didn't wear it on the show I'm not interested.

Be mindful that the OFTEN with breaking Bad promo shoots (the desert scene for season 5, the couch for season 4) AMC shoots ORIGINAL promo material. The outfits aren't necessarily the ones used in the show, neither are the sets. If I was getting this set Id want this...

jfuUC.gif

RIGHT BEFORE HE PUTS ON HIS HAT.

I think Mezco went with it because it's one of the first images you see when googling Heisenberg and the promo photo of him pulling his sunglasses down is cool looking. But I too am a stickler for screen accuracy so if he didn't wear it on the show I'm not interested.

Yes me also. For this reason I am now contemplating pulling the purple shirt out of the poll. Is it going to kick off if I do that though?

Just a thought. What coloured bottoms did Walt wear with that Blue shirt? I have forgotten.

If the bright green shirt is going to have the pattern, I'd go with that.

Of course it will be patterned. It won't be solid green.

Is that what you want by the side of your name, bright green?

Be mindful that the OFTEN with breaking Bad promo shoots (the desert scene for season 5, the couch for season 4) AMC shoots ORIGINAL promo material. The outfits aren't necessarily the ones used in the show, neither are the sets. If I was getting this set Id want this...

jfuUC.gif

RIGHT BEFORE HE PUTS ON HIS HAT.

:goodpost:

I know the vote has already gone, but what a ****ing awesome scene.

In light of the knowledge the purple look gets no screen time whatsoever (even tho it's cool as ****!) you can switch me across to the bright green the patterned one :)

In light of the knowledge the purple look gets no screen time whatsoever (even tho it's cool as ****!) you can switch me across to the bright green the patterned one :)

Done :duff

Just a heads up guys, the Heisenberg replica hat is now onsale at goorin.com

Bright green here

Give me a purple!!

Hat sold out :(

Back