Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit)

Maybe I should have zoomed into the pic. :lol Green, burgundy, whatever. The blacker version. :)

You have me confused now :lol

You like the outfit neo just posted? I thought you meant the purple shirt :dunno

Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit) *Please choose your outfit preference*

Green for me.

Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit)

You have me confused now :lol

You like the outfit neo just posted? I thought you meant the purple shirt :dunno

I thought Neo posted this outfit. I didn't' realize the shirt was green until I zoomed in on my phone. I would prefer the burgundy shirt if possible but am happy with the green if that's what's chosen. :)
Season_4_-_Heisenberg.jpg

Cool. I got you down for purple :hi5:

Color selection is extremely important on this show, and it should be with the figure clothing as well.

The only one I definitely do not like is the dark green shirt, it's far too much of the same color palette. Black jacket on nearly black shirt on black pants and black shoes will look muddy and boring on a shelf, imo. I liked the first pic as the pants, shirt and jacket are all different and each piece will stand out.

Ideally, I would select the "Face Off" costume. It has the black jacket, Walt's signature bright green shirt color (the color of choice Walt wears when doing Bad), and grey pants, each piece will shine and at this price that's what you want.

ep13-jesse-walt.jpg
vlcsnap-2011-10-11-13h47m37s182.png
ep13-walt-2-600x350.jpg
a_610x408.jpg

My second choice would be the meth blue shirt which he wears in many episodes. Again, the contrast with the black jacket will make it pop and blue is the second most common color Walt wears.

p_548086.jpg

Last edited:

I would prefer anything other than the green shirt as I would like to reserve that for the s1 Walt look.

With two in quick succession asking for the bright green shirt outfit, I will add it tomorrow. I am going to bed now.

I will change you over in the morning Calci.

Color selection is extremely important on this show, and it should be with the figure clothing as well.

The only one I definitely do not like is the dark green shirt, it's far too much of the same color palette. Black jacket on nearly black shirt on black pants and black shoes will look muddy and boring on a shelf, imo. I liked the first pic as the pants, shirt and jacket are all different and each piece will stand out.

Ideally, I would select the "Face Off" costume. It has the black jacket, Walt's signature bright green shirt color (the color of choice Walt wears when doing Bad), and grey pants, each piece will shine and at this price that's what you want.

ep13-jesse-walt.jpg
vlcsnap-2011-10-11-13h47m37s182.png
ep13-walt-2-600x350.jpg
a_610x408.jpg

My second choice would be the bright blue shirt which he wears in many episodes. Again, the contrast with the black jacket will make it pop and blue is the second most common color Walt wears.

:exactly::goodpost: This is the exact look I'd want, these clothes + beat up walt face and revolver, my ideal display. O please people get behind this look!!:panic:

That is a patterned shirt btw, hard to tell in those pics but it's not a plane green shirt by any means.

I would prefer anything other than the green shirt as I would like to reserve that for the s1 Walt look.

Pilot Walt has a different pale mint green shirt. When I think of s1 Walt I see him in all beige with the yellow shirt and thin creeper mustache.

Breaking_Bad__season_1__recap.jpg

That is a patterned shirt btw, hard to tell in those pics but it's not a plane green shirt by any means.

pattern

Last edited:

Pilot Walt has a different pale mint green shirt. When I think of s1 Walt I see him in all beige with the yellow shirt and thin creeper mustache.

Breaking_Bad__season_1__recap.jpg

Oh, I was thinking about the bright green and underwear look for the 1st episode.

Oh, I was thinking about the bright green and underwear look for the 1st episode.

yeah, it's a paler mint green, but it does foreshadow the various green shirts he begins to wear after he breaks bad.

pilot
breaking-bad-observations-pilot.jpg

s2
600full-breaking-bad-photo.jpg

???

As in definitely the black burgundy version, and I'm DEFINITELY down for a set!

WW's clothes get darker along with his persona. A "true", full on Heisenberg should be a darker palette.

I totally agree that his clothes get darker but as Vince Gilligan and the costume designer pointed out when a character does bad things, notably Walt and Skylar, they wear green. Though he's been in the white checked shirt and beige pants a lot this season and I'd argue he's full-on true Heisenberg at this point. And for visual impact I'm not sure all dark pieces will look the best on shelf.

And I may be mistaken but I don't think Walt ever wears the purple/burgundy shirt in an episode, only a promo photo shoot for s3. He wears a similar striped shirt when trying to convince Skylar to stay but it's not the same as the one pictured.

Interested in a set, my preference would be the green look .

Back