Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit)

haha.

Thanks for spearheading this clothing thing. Any thoughts about getting the jacket also made in beige? He wears this throughout the series as well.

Your welcome.

I never bought Trev's sculpts because of clothing. I always had a problem with what we had available to us. In that time I have managed to forge a nice relationship with Rainman's tailor. This has always been a huge want for me since I started talking to Yunsil.

How about I do this set, and if there is enough interest in the beige jacket, or another set entirely, I can handle that separately?

Great idea but too expensive. If you could just have the Heisenberg Jacket made , then that would be great.

I believe the slacks and shirts out there are of fine quality already . No need to have a $100 shirt made.

Teddy , see if there's anyway to have the components made seperate

Great idea but too expensive. If you could just have the Heisenberg Jacket made , then that would be great.

I believe the slacks and shirts out there are of fine quality already . No need to have a $100 shirt made.

Teddy , see if there's anyway to have the components made seperate

Sorry, will be sold as a set like I outlined in the first post.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to ask around :)

I might have been interested at one point, but as the final season progresses I find myself. . .really starting to dislike this character :lol Curious to see how it turns out.

it's the way to go I think
ustv-breaking-bad-13.jpg

it's the way to go I think
ustv-breaking-bad-13.jpg

You know, I thought this as well.

I will add both pictures to the first post.

Please guys, state your preference, and I will put it by the side of your name on the interest list. State white or green shirt please. Let's see what the majority want.

Definitely the black/burgundy version for me.

Maybe I should have zoomed into the pic. :lol Green, burgundy, whatever. The blacker version. :)

Aaron I like the purple shirt look we've discussed b4 that would be my preference but I'll take whatever lol

Back