Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit)

I may be interested, not my Ideal look for him but might sell off what I won't use.

Im pretty happy with my Heisenberg (the jacket I commissioned is just about perfect), HOWEVER I'm interested to see how this develops. Having said that, you should figure out a way to get the porkpie hat made too as you will likely sell more with the recent influx of heads that Salvador (proteus) made available from Trevor.

Im pretty happy with my Heisenberg (the jacket I commissioned is just about perfect), HOWEVER I'm interested to see how this develops. Having said that, you should figure out a way to get the porkpie hat made too as you will likely sell more with the recent influx of heads that Salvador (proteus) made available from Trevor.

I was going to do this as a one off for myself, but decided I wanted the Breaking Bad fans on here to have a chance. I don't care if I sell none or 40. I won't be doing anything regards the pork pie hat. I do however believe Entropy is offering the hats again soon.

I'm painting sunglasses as we speak and casting pork pie hats. :duff
Waiting on some more supplies arriving tomorrow, then they'll be ready.

I'm painting sunglasses as we speak and casting pork pie hats. :duff
Waiting on some more supplies arriving tomorrow, then they'll be ready.

:yess:

Really need a pair of them shades :monkey3

Also need that gas mask :pray:

Jeff work on the glasses and gas masks is nothing short of excellent! Well worth the wait believe me. No doubt his pork pie hat will be incredible also

Jeff work on the glasses and gas masks is nothing short of excellent! Well worth the wait believe me. No doubt his pork pie hat will be incredible also

:rock

I have definitely been waiting patiently :)

I just bought a W.W sculpt and the pork pie hat came with it, else I would have been all over Jeff's.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm sheepish that these projects have taken me so long but I think (hope) the end results will be worth the wait. And one of the reasons I made a new hat is for it to sit lower on Walt's head. As nice as Trev's version is, it sits high and kinda floats on Walt's noggin.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm sheepish that these projects have taken me so long but I think (hope) the end results will be worth the wait. And one of the reasons I made a new hat is for it to sit lower on Walt's head. As nice as Trev's version is, it sits high and kinda floats on Walt's noggin.

That didn't take much convincing. I will be in for a hat as well :lol

So the jacket.

This one in the promo for season 5 has no elasticated cuffs, waistband.

What would you folks prefer?

That didn't take much convincing. I will be in for a hat as well :lol

haha.

Thanks for spearheading this clothing thing. Any thoughts about getting the jacket also made in beige? He wears this throughout the series as well.

Back