Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit) *Please choose your outfit preference*

With the bright green shirt, it was open and you could see a lot of his neck. I only remember him wearing that once and he also had the bandages with the green shirt.

Hat sold out :(

Yeah, didn't take long mate. I was on email alert and had a friend of mine snag one for me as soon as it went live. You can always try ebay, but it's going to be expensive :(

With the bright green shirt, it was open and you could see a lot of his neck. I only remember him wearing that once and he also had the bandages with the green shirt.

That is the one thing that bothers me. He is battle damaged when wearing the green shirt.

How about this version then?

jfuUC.gif

Last edited:

That is the one thing that bothers me. He is battle damaged when wearing the green shirt.

How about this version then?

jfuUC.gif

I was actually going to recommend that one, but I couldn't find a good picture of the jacket unzipped.

I like the blue shirt version, its such a pivotal moment for him.

I would definitely would want the say my name outfit.

Let's see what others think. The blue could be the way to go? I really like the bright green option, just a shame he is battle damaged when wearing that gear.

I have added the ''Say My Name'' blue outfit to the line-up. Let me know if you want to change over.

Thanks

frig switch me to blue. How great would be it if the people who do buy the fullset can get seperate shirts

Speaking of the hat. I'm so pissed I missed out. I was there the second it went live, too. Had plenty of time, just didn't have the cash. Oh well.

As far as shirt color, change me to blue! Had it been an option, that would have been my first choice to begin with.

By the way, here's something cool I found online that's fitting to the discussion...

breakingbad_color.jpg

Blue version is also badass and a defining moment. And great find on that color chart.

Blue version is also badass and a defining moment.

Can you be persuaded to switch?

Edit: Did you get a Goorin Heisenberg?

That's cool. I remember being very cognizant of Walter's affinity for greens in the early seasons.

That's cool. I remember being very cognizant of Walter's affinity for greens in the early seasons.

Did you have a black wind breaker custom made Wake? If so what did you use for ref pics?

Thanks

Can you be persuaded to switch?

Edit: Did you get a Goorin Heisenberg?

My ideal is still the bright green but I equally like the blue. Both costumes are striking and iconic so I'm good with either of those. So sure, switch me over as that one seems to be more popular. :duff
Note that there are gusset "vents" behind each sleeve on the jacket and you already are aware of the switch over from elastic cuffs.

And Emarae's custom is great but illustrates the black on black on black that I'm not overly fond of.

Yup, got a medium hat. My BrBd collection is coming together nicely.

Last edited:

My #1 is still the bright green but I'm equally fond of the blue. Both costumes are striking and iconic so I'm good with either of those. :duff

Yup, got a medium. My BrBd collection is coming together nicely.

I will keep you on bright green then.

Awesome! I am so pleased to have grabbed one also :rock

Back