Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit) *Please choose your outfit preference*

The truth is guys... there is NO definitive Walter White outfit because he's as REAL a person as there is in a Television Drama. Meaning he wears different clothes all the time. The closest thing to a costume is the Series Premiere Green Shirt/Underwear and The chem suit. As far as heisenberg is concerned... black windbreaker = all good.

Re: Heisenberg (Clothing Outfit) *Please choose your outfit preference*

Two pretty large images. Doesn't clear up the cuffs on the jacket though.

Re: Heisenberg 'Same My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Thread amended.

Might as well change now as it was looking pretty inevitable.

Please let me know if your on the list and this choice of outfit is not for you. I can then remove you if you wish.

If you guys can help me compile all the best ref pics to send to RM's tailor, that would be very much appreciated. Let's give her the best chance of making this epic for us!

image_zps9c287610.jpg

BB_507_UC_0612_0203a.jpg

tumblr_mr85xsXrQG1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

Thanks Chris

They will do nicely :)

That shows the cuff area very well :yess:

Elasticated cuffs and waistband then.

Any thoughts on lining colour for the inside of the jacket? Keep it black but shiny maybe?

Please add me to the list if still possible Teddy :)

Well I'm a little disappointed the majority has switched from the bright green to blue, but the blue shirt look is an awesome look and represents a great moment in the show so I'm cool with it if that's the decided costume, but there is no denying the bright green was popular! maybe in the not to distant future we could get the "face off" clothing set too in addition to this one? .. I mean there are loads of beautiful beat up Walter sculpts out there that deserve clothes of this quality to go with them, lets be honest that look is as popular as the Heisenberg look.

If the interest is there, I see no reason why this should be the final outfit for Walter/Heisenberg. It is the only one I want, but I would be happy to make it happen if the demand is there.

Any body know where to get the hat? Could do with somebody doing a run of them. Im cool with blue maybe purple will come at some point eitha way im happy

Any body know where to get the hat? Could do with somebody doing a run of them. Im cool with blue maybe purple will come at some point eitha way im happy

Keep an eye out in the interest section. Entropy will be offering his pork pie hat soon :)

Just realized I can't really use my mustache version Walt with this color shirt! :slap

I guess I'll have to switch it out since the majority wants the blue shirt. :(

If the interest is there, I see no reason why this should be the final outfit for Walter/Heisenberg. It is the only one I want, but I would be happy to make it happen if the demand is there.

O most definitely! but one thing at a time, like ya said she is very busy.

I can see it now! Walter White "We've got work to do" (Clothing Outfit) :wink1:

Back