Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good tbay! :rock

Correct on the jacket by the way, I had to pull it over as well.

Thanks brotherrr!

Thanks for replying about the jacket, I was worried I just had a faulty zipper. Tough to get that sucker on but well worth it.

Looking even better T!

Yea, Sal can paint but the problem is the apprentices aren't near his level. I think that he got the necessary flack for the way he handled everything. He pitched Trevor to put himself in a position where he monopolized the market for some very sort after items. That's just a shellfish power-move that didn't benefit the community in any way, shape or form (made things worse actually) and on top of that, the product promised wasn't the product delivered.

The idea in and of itself wasn't bad but I don't think Sal was the one for the position. There are a few people in the states that could have handled this better. Really based on the fact that the relationship was in place already, Iminime is the much clearer choice for a third party to sell good quality casts of unpainted and painted sculpts.

An apprentice probably did mine judging by the bright orange wash on the beard as it didn't match what I saw on his site :monkey4 luckily repainting the beard solved the issues for me.

Definitely don't agree with that business model, the one thing you can always say about iminime is that you get what's advertised. Although I always enjoyed dealing with Trevor directly, I've begun to prefer the ready made customs that iminime produces over the scavenger hunt process I used to have to go through to get a custom completed.

:lol

You're welcome man!

A job well done son . I was gonna rep you but I have to spread it around against my will

WaltOutfit_zps4f5ac0b5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha no problem got it mate and happy birthday :)

2001 you've sent the 14.50 in USD! Payment has been refunded please send again in £££. Sadly as I am literally just about to leave for the post office it means you've missed the cut off. Your set will be shipped around the 21st, read people read ;)

Tbh guys I've had quite a few payments in USD I thought I made it perfectly clear in the payment instructions thats USD was not an acceptable form of payment I'm not in the US my paypal, my bank and the post office here does not deal in USD!!! For those that have paid in USD but have at least correcty worked out the conversion rate (well close enough anyway) thank you, to the others.......

Anyway rant over lol
I sent paymant in £

Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?

Stand in Wallies, didn't put the ring on yet, need glasses, need a watch ROBBIE!!!!

Only gripes are the pants could have been just a touch baggier and wider at the bottom and the Joker body mixed with Trev's Wallabees makes him pretty short

My set arrived but unfortunately there are some problems with the pants:

Heisenberg said he would contact yunsil about replacement,

Those are marks from the iron. Mine has them here and there too. I didn't do it myself yet but see if some water helps

Do you really want to live in a world without Coca-Cola?

Stand in Wallies, didn't put the ring on yet, need glasses, need a watch ROBBIE!!!!

Only gripes are the pants could have been just a touch baggier and wider at the bottom and the Joker body mixed with Trev's Wallabees makes him pretty short

When did yours arrive? Mine says its in Kennedy NY being processed . I'm assuming that means JFK; I never heard of Kennedy NY

Back