Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'll be uncivilized then :monkey3

Quick snap of it on the body, still need to futz and straighten it a little more. I'll be waiting on masterworks hs so it'll be a while before completed.

WaltOutfit_zps4f5ac0b5.jpg

:lol:lol You remember the old Right Guard commercials. right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCwzdzA-01Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxUKLQ8x7z0

The outfit looks great :clap. Throw on a sculpt, Wallabees and a lb. in his hand and that's a nice figure. If Robbie ends up doing the watch then :panic:

Yea, I noticed that him and Mike wear pretty much the same (or exactly the same) jacket. What store is it in NM that both of these guys shop in :lol

I guess I'll be uncivilized then :monkey3

Quick snap of it on the body, still need to futz and straighten it a little more. I'll be waiting on masterworks hs so it'll be a while before completed.

WaltOutfit_zps4f5ac0b5.jpg

Got my set this morn and it looks great, didn't get a chance to get it on a body but will certainly get around to it next week. May I ask waht this Masterworks hs is? Iv'e not been on the forums as much lately and I'm sure Iv'e missed a few things.

Got my set this morn and it looks great, didn't get a chance to get it on a body but will certainly get around to it next week. May I ask waht this Masterworks hs is? Iv'e not been on the forums as much lately and I'm sure Iv'e missed a few things.

MASTERWORKS is a code name I guess you would say for the company that has put out such figures like the fight club guys, kill bill figures, american psycho, GBU, you know. They are doing breaking bad, Walt/Jesse/Hank and possibly Gus.

I figured that much, can you possibly link me to the thread for the sculpt, I looked already but didn't find anything.

Uggghhhh... God I'm fkin' getting old :lol

Got your back Pop, I'm in the same boat in terms of how far my memory goes back:lol. Here's my Walt with the star of those commercials. Still need to futz and I'm waiting for the iminime head for accuracy's sake (I'll move the moustache sculpt to the green shirt outfit once those come in).

One question to you all, does the jacket not unzip all the way? I had to put it on like a pullover:

1zr2mtt.jpg

Oh you guys refer to Iminime now as "Masterworks" ..I see, I was under the impression there was another new sculptor/company offering stuff.

Got your back Pop, I'm in the same boat in terms of how far my memory goes back:lol. Here's my Walt with the star of those commercials. Still need to futz and I'm waiting for the iminime head for accuracy's sake (I'll move the moustache sculpt to the green shirt outfit once those come in).

One question to you all, does the jacket not unzip all the way? I had to put it on like a pullover:

1zr2mtt.jpg

Nice bro! It looks great as a stand in for now.

Who painted it? And whose glasses are those?

The Hulkster looks great too. That was yours that Surfer posted in his thread, right?

Nice bro! It looks great as a stand in for now.

Who painted it? And whose glasses are those?

The Hulkster looks great too. That was yours that Surfer posted in his thread, right?

Thanks brotherrrr! Cheungkinman, JOhnny did paintup, looks amazing in person. The glasses are the Kotobukiya frames, there's so many different versions of them but I can't seem to find this particular shape anymore (there's a few that are pretty close on ebay).

Yup, that's the Hulkster Nathan painted up, that dude is an incredible artist.

I got the goatee sculpt from proteus360, but I didn't like the color of the the beard (the rest of the paint up was great though) so I put it up for sale a few hours ago and thought I was going with the moustache stand in. No one bit on it so I decided to repaint the beard and now I'm really pleased with it so it stays on the shelf.

Sal really did a good job of capturing the menancing Walter, he got some flack but the dude can paint.

I darkened the shoes up a little and added some padding too. Didn't realize the neck on the other sculpt is a little longer than the one Salvador produces, I like the look of the shorter neck more. I'll have to dremel the moustache sculpt down a bit.

2mn0k14.jpg

Looking even better T!

Yea, Sal can paint but the problem is the apprentices aren't near his level. I think that he got the necessary flack for the way he handled everything. He pitched Trevor to put himself in a position where he monopolized the market for some very sort after items. That's just a shellfish power-move that didn't benefit the community in any way, shape or form (made things worse actually) and on top of that, the product promised wasn't the product delivered.

The idea in and of itself wasn't bad but I don't think Sal was the one for the position. There are a few people in the states that could have handled this better. Really based on the fact that the relationship was in place already, Iminime is the much clearer choice for a third party to sell good quality casts of unpainted and painted sculpts.

Back