Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent ...........

Payment received mate

Still waiting for addresses and payments from the following

Alexi.volk
Calcifer
Entropy

And the following I have addresses for but not yet received shipping payments

ronwlim
mmmmBrains
swo77
TotalDominAsian
vareika
chilipep66
Commtech

Another 48 hours approx then I'll be cutting it off and sending to those who have already paid for shipping, the rest (and the one eCheque) will be going on my return around the 21st :).

Guys - I'm super late at this point but was wondering if anyone has any pointers as to where can I (hopefully) still buy a painted WW head?

Sent u it there, looking forward to this, gotta sort a body for him now.

Got it :)

Guys - I'm super late at this point but was wondering if anyone has any pointers as to where can I (hopefully) still buy a painted WW head?

Wait for iMinime to release there BrBa figs apparently the sculpts will be up for grabs separately

Ok guys last call

Still waiting for addresses and payments from the following

Alexi.volk
Entropy

And the following I have addresses for but not yet received shipping payments

ronwlim
swo77
TotalDominAsian

Last edited:
Thanks for taking care of this so efficiently!

No problem man happy to help just waiting on the last 3 payments would really like to get them all out tomorrow if possible. Those who have paid already will have there sets shipped tomorrow regardless but it would be nice to be able to do it in one hit lol

Whoops! Just sent ya my shipping payment. Sorry, was out celebrating my birthday. :)

Haha no problem got it mate and happy birthday :)

2001 you've sent the 14.50 in USD! Payment has been refunded please send again in £££. Sadly as I am literally just about to leave for the post office it means you've missed the cut off. Your set will be shipped around the 21st, read people read ;)

Tbh guys I've had quite a few payments in USD I thought I made it perfectly clear in the payment instructions thats USD was not an acceptable form of payment I'm not in the US my paypal, my bank and the post office here does not deal in USD!!! For those that have paid in USD but have at least correcty worked out the conversion rate (well close enough anyway) thank you, to the others.......

Anyway rant over lol

Last edited:
For anyone unfamiliar, when you enter the amount you're sending there's a drop-down menu that defaults to your own currency but offers other selections. Including GBP. It will do the conversion and let you know how much your own account will be charged in your own currency, although the email receipt will only state the currency chosen. The rate on the 7th was 1 USD = 0.5817GBP, so you can see that the USD payments only covered about 60% of what Bullet will be paying to do this for us.

Once more, thanks Bullet.
:wave

For anyone unfamiliar, when you enter the amount you're sending there's a drop-down menu that defaults to your own currency but offers other selections. Including GBP. It will do the conversion and let you know how much your own account will be charged in your own currency, although the email receipt will only state the currency chosen. The rate on the 7th was 1 USD = 0.5817GBP, so you can see that the USD payments only covered about 60% of what Bullet will be paying to do this for us.

Once more, thanks Bullet.
:wave

Thanks for the kind words Gruff :duff

Tbh the USD payments are not that big a deal as most have calculated the conversions pretty accurately (I'm getting £14.20 as opposed to £14.50) no problem with that as I scored a better deal that expected on the shipping envelopes (padded of course). One or two have sent less than needed but only one has needed to be refunded so far so thats pretty good I recon out of 28 packages lol. They've all just gone guys tracking numbers coming later today :D

Back