Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14.50 quid?? Have you people lost your frigin’ minds?! That is highway robbery! :gah: That is asinine! :mad: That is preposterous! :cuss That is….

sent. :bunnydanc

14.50 quid?? Have you people lost your frigin’ minds?! That is highway robbery! :gah: That is asinine! :mad: That is preposterous! :cuss That is….

sent. :bunnydanc

Hahaha yea our shipping ain't the cheapest tbh but there pretty much on par with the US priority services or EMS for the small stuff like this. It's only when you go over 2kg's our prices go really crazy!

Shipping sent! :)

Hey Man thanks for payment sadly you haven't sent enough, you also sent payment in the wrong currency lol :). That's cool not the end of the world but gonna need another $5 US from ya.

Everyone else please pay in £££ NOT USD.

Usually $20 would be enough but sadly since my paypal account is set up for GBP and no other currency paypal take serious liberties with there conversion rates! The skim off the top at both ends ****ing criminal! Anyway I'm sadly £3 light on your payment so an additional $5 should cover it :)

Last edited:
Bullet, Can you bring my clothing set to the US, and ship it from there? That will save me like 10 dollars. Thanks

kiddings. Payment sent.

Bullet, Can you bring my clothing set to the US, and ship it from there? That will save me like 10 dollars. Thanks

kiddings. Payment sent.

Hahaha thanks man

You know what I actually considered that tbh but decided against it because if for any reason any of them could not be delivered they couldn't be returned to me. They'd just sit in limbo for ever more and I don't want that happening to anyones set. If I send em from here any problems and they come back to me.

Obviously no one else is having trouble with Paypal. Telling me they're having some technical difficulties. Working on sending shipping payment Gareth. :(

Back