Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron got word this morning he's been hit with customs fees. Not a problem won't be a large amount but does mean it likely won't be till Friday or even Monday before he has the package. Our customs department here in the UK like to slow things down when requesting money. So this time next week they should be in his hands and being prepped for sending out. Expect your shipping quotes around that time :)

Wonderful news!

light-at-end-tunnel.jpg

Ok guys Aaron has had this customs bill he's going up to collect the package tomorrow. Problem is he just doesn't have the time atm to package up and ship 30+ of these sets what with Uni and other commitments. So what he is going to do is ship the package up to me here in Glasgow and I'm going to dispatch them all out to each of you. This way nothing gets delayed nothing gets slowed down.

Our shipping here in the UK is not too bad price wise it's on par with USPS Priority for a signed for priority service for a small package rough costing to the US will be about £12-13 I think def no more than £15 for tracking and insured mail (approx $20-25 odd). The only set Aaron will be shipping out himself is Ray's as he has something else to ship with his set.

CAN EVERYONE ON THE PAID LIST PLEASE PM ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESSES ASAP THE SETS WON'T BE WITH ME UNTIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY NEXT WEEK BUT I'D LIKE TO GET THE QUOTES, PAYMENTS IN AND SETS SHIPPED OUT ASAP THANKS GUYS.

Thanks Gareth, really appreciate your help with this, you're a legend!

I really don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer so I think it is best Gareth takes over on the shipping for me. My uni schedule is time consuming to say the least, and honestly I don't know when and how I could feasibly get these out to you guys.

Thanks Gareth, really appreciate your help with this, you're a legend!

I really don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer so I think it is best Gareth takes over on the shipping for me. My uni schedule is time consuming to say the least, and honestly I don't know when and how I could feasibly get these out to you guys.

[video=youtube;4ADh8Fs3YdU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU[/video]

Ok guys Aaron has had this customs bill he's going up to collect the package tomorrow. Problem is he just doesn't have the time atm to package up and ship 30+ of these sets what with Uni and other commitments. So what he is going to do is ship the package up to me here in Glasgow and I'm going to dispatch them all out to each of you. This way nothing gets delayed nothing gets slowed down.

Our shipping here in the UK is not too bad price wise it's on par with USPS Priority for a signed for priority service for a small package rough costing to the US will be about £12-13 I think def no more than £15 for tracking and insured mail (approx $20-25 odd). The only set Aaron will be shipping out himself is Ray's as he has something else to ship with his set.

CAN EVERYONE ON THE PAID LIST PLEASE PM ME YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESSES ASAP THE SETS WON'T BE WITH ME UNTIL MONDAY OR TUESDAY NEXT WEEK BUT I'D LIKE TO GET THE QUOTES, PAYMENTS IN AND SETS SHIPPED OUT ASAP THANKS GUYS.

Just sent a pm with my address. Could you please confirm receipt? seems like you don't always get my messages. :wink1:

Pm Sent

HMMMM inbox madness has ensued lol I still need the addresses of 9 people. Obviously if you don't give me your address I can't ship you your stuff and it's likely it will not get to you lol by not get to you I mean it will remain with me and as we all know possession is 9/10 of the law ;)

Addresses received guys :). Also thanks very much to all those who have expressed there gratitude for me stepping up to handle the last phase of this project very much appreciated :).

I still need addresses from the following 7 people

Alexi.volk
tbay
Calcifer
TotalDominAsian
vareika
Entropy

Sooner the better guys please :). Providing everything goes according to plan I hope to have the sets in hand on Tuesday morning and everyone's shipping quotes to them that same evening. I can start shipping them out on Wednesday however I'd really like to get them all shipped out as quickly as possible as I am off to the states on the 12th and won't be back until the 21st. So those that do not respond or do not get there shipping settlements in before the 10th won't ship until I get home. I'd rather get these all out ASAP we've all waited a fair while for this set due to unforeseen circumstances and we've all been (for the most part ;)) extremely patient. I'd hate for anything to slow it all down at this late stage.

Back