Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is guys :)

Sending up to Gareth tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this, well the majority of you.

The colours are perfect. I changed the filter on the picture so don't take that as final.

Sending up to Gareth tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this, well the majority of you.

The colours are perfect. I changed the filter on the picture so don't take that as final.

YES! I can't wait to to get the package and get my 30 Heisenberg on display.... sorry I mean ship em all out to you guys ;)

Thanks Aaron! Looks awesome! Tease us with some pictures of your own! haha

It Looks so awesome I can't wait! Did you get the pm I sent you with my new shipping info?

Still need addresses for the following people

Alexi.volk
Calcifer
Entropy

Set's are not yet in hand guys and I'm off to the US next Wednesday. I should have the package in the next 48 hours with that being the case I'll get quotes for everyone on Friday. Price and payment details will be put up here in the thread and everyone will have until Monday morning to get there shipment payments in. I'll then ship everything (or all those who have paid there shipping anyway) on Monday afternoon. Anybody who does not give me there address or get there shipping payment in before Monday morning will have to wait 2 weeks till I'm home again. I should have quotes for everyone by Friday night at the latest.

I don't know if somebody else mentioned this already, but if someone in the list is not using this outfit anymore, please let me know :)

Ok guys still waiting for addresses from the following people last call

Alexi.volk
Calcifer
Entropy

For those that have sent your addresses across cheers for that here are your quotes, nothing too difficult just pick the correct country and send the corresponding amount (anyone who doesn't know there nation of residence and sends the wrong amount WILL be named and shamed ;))

Ill be using Special Delivery for the UK guys and Airsure tracked and insured for the rest (except Russia and Costa Rica sadly Airsure is not possible to these 2 so International Signed for it'll have to be) all packages will be insured for £160 which is approx the $250.

USA = £14.50
UK = £9
Canada = £14.50
Netherlands = £16
Russia = £14
Costa Rica = £14.50
Ireland = £16

(Don't ask me why it costs less to send something to the US and Canada as opposed to Ireland or Holland stupid eh)

The paypal addy is [email protected] please GIFT or include 4% for fees

thanks

OH AND PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME WITH YOUR PAYMENT VERY IMPORTANT OTHERWISE I WON'T KNOW WHO HAS AND HASN'T PAID ;)

Back