Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way guys the outfit set is badass! Yungsil has done a stunning job on them. I'll get pics up of my set when I get a chance, well worth the wait.

Can't wait for this. I only have the moustache Walt but I think it will bea great stand in until iminime releases their sculpt. Waited two months for thepainted goatee sculpt to arrive after it "shipped" until i accepted its not ever coming (no responses from the seller is a strong clue). Glad the clothing side worked out.

Gareth .. Did You get my shipping quote yet ?

NG.

It's all a couple of pages back mate

Ok guys still waiting for addresses from the following people last call

Alexi.volk
Calcifer
Entropy

For those that have sent your addresses across cheers for that here are your quotes, nothing too difficult just pick the correct country and send the corresponding amount (anyone who doesn't know there nation of residence and sends the wrong amount WILL be named and shamed ;))

Ill be using Special Delivery for the UK guys and Airsure tracked and insured for the rest (except Russia and Costa Rica sadly Airsure is not possible to these 2 so International Signed for it'll have to be) all packages will be insured for £160 which is approx the $250.

USA = £14.50
UK = £9
Canada = £14.50
Netherlands = £16
Russia = £14
Costa Rica = £14.50
Ireland = £16

(Don't ask me why it costs less to send something to the US and Canada as opposed to Ireland or Holland stupid eh)

The paypal addy is [email protected] please GIFT or include 4% for fees

thanks

OH AND PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME WITH YOUR PAYMENT VERY IMPORTANT OTHERWISE I WON'T KNOW WHO HAS AND HASN'T PAID ;)

Got em guys thanks :duff

Hey bud just to let you know your payment is correct etc but it's been sent as an eCheque which won't clear through paypal until the 17th March at the earliest so there will be a delay in shipping your set.

Sorry about that, just set up a new paypal. No worries about the delay. Thanks

Back