Heisenberg 'Say My Name' (Clothing Outfit)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess IDM Customs would do a great job on this!

I hate to say that I haven't followed his stuff too closely so I'm not that familiar. Is he the guy for the job?

I'm partial to Robbie but IDK if this is something he's even interested in or has the time for for that matter. I'm a Robbie supporter but I'd be happy for anyone who can give us a quality Monaco take his on

I think IDM is pretty backlogged with other projects, and they aren't specifically known for smaller pieces like that anyway, I don't think. In fact, at that size and level of detail I'm not sure of anyone who could do too too much with it.

Hmmmm the only people I believe could do the Monaco are Robbie (very busy), Rainman (no chance whatsoever of him doing it lol but he COULD) and fullmetal. Personally I think fullmetal is the best shout if you want it done soon.

Correct. Rainman would kill this... if he wanted to :lol and Robbie would kill this... if he wanted to and had time.

I think IDM is pretty backlogged with other projects, and they aren't specifically known for smaller pieces like that anyway, I don't think. In fact, at that size and level of detail I'm not sure of anyone who could do too too much with it.

I wouldn't imagine that anyone could get it down to the most minute detail, but as long as it respects the real prop's shape & colors and has the white chronograph/stop-watch readings, it'll be a good representation of the prop and something that we can't find on the market

In trying to get an update on this project that I'm in as a paying customer, I just read the few last pages in this thread and found out about the latest drama crap that I hate reading about in these boards. Same old crap from the same old people acting as petulant children, especially from that one character who's been causing trouble for the longest time. Repeatedly and unpunished. Shame, shame.
Besides being really busy with work (fortunately), that is one of the reasons why I don't frequent these boards anymore and if I do, I'm trying to avoid the customs section because of this. Even posting is no longer of my desire.

Anyway, what I really want to say is that Aaron has my full support: Hang in there, man. I'm sure we will all get our outfits and be thankful again for helping us in getting them.

(I'm sorry if this comment stirs the pot, beats the horse or whatever, but I'm sick and tired of these individuals who have made this forum and especially the customs section a very unbearable place. I really hope this place goes back to how it was when I joined not that long ago in 2009.)

Im going to give the watch a go. I think I can make it with relative ease if the plan works. I have done a test and I think I can offer this in metal pretty cheap and easy. So I guess, disregard my earlier post. :lol

In trying to get an update on this project that I'm in as a paying customer, I just read the few last pages in this thread and found out about the latest drama crap that I hate reading about in these boards. Same old crap from the same old people acting as petulant children, especially from that one character who's been causing trouble for the longest time. Repeatedly and unpunished. Shame, shame.
Besides being really busy with work (fortunately), that is one of the reasons why I don't frequent these boards anymore and if I do, I'm trying to avoid the customs section because of this. Even posting is no longer of my desire.

Anyway, what I really want to say is that Aaron has my full support: Hang in there, man. I'm sure we will all get our outfits and be thankful again for helping us in getting them.

(I'm sorry if this comment stirs the pot, beats the horse or whatever, but I'm sick and tired of these individuals who have made this forum and especially the customs section a very unbearable place. I really hope this place goes back to how it was when I joined not that long ago in 2009.)

Very much agree.

Im going to give the watch a go. I think I can make it with relative ease if the plan works. I have done a test and I think I can offer this in metal pretty cheap and easy. So I guess, disregard my earlier post. :lol

you got my full support! Also, I am ready to pay for those rocky boots, can I still? :)

Nice Robbie! :hi5: Good stuff. When you get the thread up please drop the link here for us

Back