(IDM) The Arkham Series Figs-CANCELLED- Update at last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Arkham Series Figs- Harley up first!

I'm in! So much faith in IDM!

Re: The Arkham Series Figs- Harley(by IDM) is first!

Interested pending results and prices!

Very interested...:)
I added both of you. The price will be determined by how many people express interest. IDM said that we need at least 15 and he will gather the deposits before he starts production on the figure. You have time to decide (until near September). Anyway, keep 'em coming people, the more the merrier!

I'm interested. Very unlikely HT does any figure besides joker and batman with the Arkham license.

I'm interested. Very unlikely HT does any figure besides joker and batman with the Arkham license.
Added! And yeah,ht will neverdwelve that deep into the Arkham licence.

Re: The Arkham Series Figs- Harley(by IDM) is first!-Rough price estimate

UPDATE: Since Harley has a really complex outfit with lots of leather parts she will cost around 600$. We could delay the fig a bit if you want, though if more people sign up until Autumn the price will be lowered.

So let's hope the list gets MUCH more people :)
Lower price would be very nice...

So let's hope the list gets MUCH more people :)
Lower price would be very nice...
Yeah, i hope that as well. But hey, if we can reach 13 people in a day and a half i'm sure we'll reach a much higher number until Autumn. Sure this isn't a tdk thread where the 50 or so spots are immediatelly filled, but it's still a batman thread!

Yeah never underestimate the power of a half naked-half leather wearing female Batman villain!:blissy

Yeah never underestimate the power of a half naked-half leather wearing female Batman villain!:blissy
True :lol! I just hope that she happens becuase i intend to have the whole cast made. The next figure will probably be Selina ad then we could do the Riddler, Hugo, Scarecrow,etc.... The thing with batman is that he has this awesome rogues gallery and the movies have only used: Joker, Bane, Ivy, Riddler,Catwoman, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Freeze,Ras and Talia. Some of them weren't executed that well and some i found quite boring. With this project we could get all the villains in their best costumes. Except from Bane. Bane's arkham design is awfull. With him i'd go with the concept art.

Good point! I think especially Ivy needs a proper figure too. The excisting ones suck so much :D

Good point! I think especially Ivy needs a proper figure too. The excisting ones suck so much :D
I'm not too crazy about Ivy since her "costme" is like bane's in terms of coolness so i'd go with the concept art with her too. I just hope people seize the oppurtunity and sign up because:
a)ht will never do these characters (i'd be surprised if they did anyone except from bats and joker)
b) most of the costumes are the best costumes (the take the source mateial and adjust a few things so they can look more realistic)
c) if these characters appear in any movie it'll be after 2016 and with much different costumes. And the movie screen can't have a giant croc or a giant luchador masked jacked up guy as villains.

really $600? Just take it, I do not see hot toys doing this any time soon. Maybe this will be done by the time they announce AC joker haha

I bet the price will go down. We already gathered 13 people in two days. I bet that many will follow. Funny thing is, that i went with Harley because i thought she'd be quite cheap.

Haha one thing I had to learn very early in this hobby: Never feel to save that a figure can be done for small money :D :D

Haha one thing I had to learn very early in this hobby: Never feel to save that a figure can be done for small money :D :D
True,true. I thought she'd be in the 300-350 price range but it seems i was wrong for about 300$ :lol.

Back