(IDM) The Arkham Series Figs-CANCELLED- Update at last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (IDM) The Arkham Series Figs-Harley,Deathstroke-IMPORTANT UPDATE #2

These sound awesome! Can't wait to see final projects

These sound awesome! Can't wait to see final projects
Since i kinda resolved that little financial problem, the project will go forward and these should start production around next year. Do you want to be added on any of the lists?

It will be interesting to see what female body you guys decide to use. CatWoman and Harley in the Video Game are extremely Hot. I really can't think of a female body (although I will admit I loved the Hot toys Angelica body) that will do either of those two justice. Triad alpha's are not curvy enough. the TTL won't do. The Phicen's I wouldn't even go there. I can't wait to see what body you guys decide to go with. Done right I would definitely be interested. Like you I am a big fan of the Batman, but not the Nolan version.

Glad to hear your back in Darthkostis, After some thinking add me to the Hush, Riddler, and Ras lists

Interested in Black Mask.

Glad to hear your back in Darthkostis, After some thinking add me to the Hush, Riddler, and Ras lists

Done! And yeah, i'm glad to be back as well! I had a small and unexpected financial problem but it's been sorted out.

Interested in Black Mask.

Done!:yess:

It will be interesting to see what female body you guys decide to use. CatWoman and Harley in the Video Game are extremely Hot. I really can't think of a female body (although I will admit I loved the Hot toys Angelica body) that will do either of those two justice. Triad alpha's are not curvy enough. the TTL won't do. The Phicen's I wouldn't even go there. I can't wait to see what body you guys decide to go with. Done right I would definitely be interested. Like you I am a big fan of the Batman, but not the Nolan version.

I really like the Phicen bodies but they have a lot of rubber so i wouldn't go there either. The TTL ones are good but seem kinda fragile. The Angelica body is good but it isn't curvy enough and the skin tone is much darker than Harley's. The Black Widow body has the correct skintone and is somewhat more curvy than the angelica one. All in all i would go with the Black Widow body and maybe trim the waist a bit. And since Harley has these long sleeve-like things on her amrs the joints won't be visible. For Catwoman i'd do the same thing.
The reason for this project is that i don't think that Hollywood will ever bring those costumes to the big screen. the Nolan costumes were meh and the movies were good but not great. Batman just didn't feel like Batman to me. The Arkham series though is the bee's knees. And i have been really enjoying the cotume changes, Harley Harlequin costume was a classic but i really enjoyed the biker girl change. Heck, she could even fit with Zartan or Deadpool in this new outfit.

Female figures don't have a lot of variety like their male counterparts from what Jen and I have seen. I bought the Phicen body for Jen and she absolutely hates it. Her exact comments were "it looks like a blow up doll!" :D

My gripe with it is the really fragile joints. I normally touch everything with extra care because I know how easily these things can snap off when they're small. But the Phicen body I bought was brand new out of the box and it broke at the hip almost immediately. We had to send it back to the retailer to get a replacement. After we got the replacement body about 3 weeks later, the elbow broke when we opened it to check. Jen was so pissed she called again to get a replacement and the customer service guy was like "you broke it again?" in a really snarky voice like we were intentionally tearing these things apart. we just took it out of the box! So, yeah, I'm not going to use something that fragile for a custom where I have to sculpt and paint and assemble and dress.

The only body I really like so far is the Hot Toys Black Widow as Darthkostis suggested, but it's not readily available. Jen tried to get a loose body on eBay and they range anwhere from $95-$140 for just the nude body. It's going to be hard trying to find 15 of these at the same price. Most male bodies are $30-50 max. So if we go the route of buying loose Black Widow bodies, you're looking at $100+ added onto an already $600+ custom figure. Is anyone really willing to pay $700 for a custom Harley?

For Deathstroke I'd pay that amount but as much as I like Harley more than 600 is kinda tough. Though we might get more people interested until end of this year/start of the next so the price might go a bit down. We have gathered around 18 or 19 people for Harley and the lists of all characters are starting to fill up. As for another body I'd go wit the Triad one but it seems fragile.

Add me to the list for all but do understand that I won't pay a deposit until I see prototypes shown....prototypes costs shouldn't be part of the costs associated with the actual production runs....so until they are shown...deposits shouldn't be asked for....that's just good business etiquette IMO

Add me to the list for all but do understand that I won't pay a deposit until I see prototypes shown....prototypes costs shouldn't be part of the costs associated with the actual production runs....so until they are shown...deposits shouldn't be asked for....that's just good business etiquette IMO

Added! Prototypes will be shown. It's just that production on the figs (that will be sold to us) won't start without the deposits. You will see prototypes of everything and the finalised figure.

Hey mate can you put me down for the riddler aswell please

Yeah, I can't pay 600+ for a figure, so I'm out unless a lot more people sign up. Sorry guys.
The figures will probably star production next year so more people will definetely join. The 600 price tag was for around 15 people and we've already reached 19 for Harley and i bet more will join.

I've never seen these so I don't know about the quality but it could be an option, for Harley and Catwomen. The Vantage shop has them up for preorder at $34.00 and come in small, mid, and OMG my back hurts.

I've never seen these so I don't know about the quality but it could be an option, for Harley and Catwomen. The Vantage shop has them up for preorder at $34.00 and come in small, mid, and OMG my back hurts.

These look sturdy enough and have the correct proportions.I'd go with the medium one since the big one is enormous! I really like them, good find!

Hi!
Please count me in to:
-HARLEY
-DEATHSTROKE
-CATWOMAN
-NIGHTWING
-ROBIN
-BLACK MASK
-HUSH

Back