(IDM) The Arkham Series Figs-CANCELLED- Update at last page

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: (IDM) The Arkham Series Figs-Harley,Deathstroke-IMPORTANT UPDATE #2

Hi!
Please count me in to:
-HARLEY
-DEATHSTROKE
-CATWOMAN
-NIGHTWING
-ROBIN
-BLACK MASK
-HUSH

Done!:yess: Keep 'em coming people, keep 'em coming!

Might have to add Anarky to the list. What do you think?

i am in for eachone you do, all of them, thanks

Might have to add Anarky to the list. What do you think?
I would have added every Arkham character to the fist page but there is a picture limit. Anarky is sue in the cards though. With time i hope we get every Arkham character. Starting from probably Harley next year.
i am in for eachone you do, all of them, thanks
Added!

This is kind off topic but since we have a long way until these figs get released a little talk to keep this thread alive ain's that bad. Anyway, I just finished a New 52 Wonder Woman minimate custom and it got me thinking. Since DC has awesome videogames would anyone be down for some more DC video game figs down the road? An Injustice Wonder Woman or Green Lantern would be sweet. Since they're taking their time with the films it will be a long while until we get a WW or Aquaman movie.

On a related note, I think it's safe to say that Harley will be first.

Any updates?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Any updates?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
IDM still has to finish some other figs so this figure will start production around the end of this year i think (it was supposed to be ready by November but since Harley would cost a lot if we didn't get many people to express interest i told him to delay the fig a bit). But it's still hapening.

i REAAAAALY hope this happens...like REALLY HOPE SO...:-/

i REAAAAALY hope this happens...like REALLY HOPE SO...:-/
I just was broke and wanted out but now that i'm back on track it's definetely happening. I'll shoot John a PM to see what the status is (though i'm sure the earliest he'd start these would be after September).

So, this project is cancelled. John fears that HT will release the figures at some point and i don't blame him. HT works in mysterious ways and aside from im3 they don't have another cash cow. The figures would be very expensive (harley around 600,ds around 800) and quite a few would drop out. It's a logical move and i'm sorry for any dissapointments. But i'm pretty confident that HT will release at least some figures these coming years.

Back