Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne Order Thread (Reserve listers have 3 days!)))

oh god I almost missed this??????
please count me in...

better shoot CREG a pm and send your money as fast as you can.
the time for "count me in" is long gone :wink1:

this sculpt is so amazing, I'm stashing photos of it in my inspiration folder for when i sculpt :)

And this is why you are great, Sunohc. To be able to put aside ego and admire another contemporary artist's work speaks really good of yourself.

Just got a TTL body today.

P1130402.jpg

I was thinking of getting a ttl body, but i find that the arms are too short:dunno

Here's my Triad Toys suit with a TTL V2 body:

waynesuit.jpg

Not happy with the tie, but it'll be the one for now, and the Triad Toys shoes were a pain to fit, I had to use soapy water with lots of patience.

That looks great buddy, it's the exact same set up I am going for so it's good to know it looks nice!

I was thinking of getting a ttl body, but i find that the arms are too short:dunno

Yep. Same here. I personally believe that TT forearms are too long and that the TTL arms are more anatomically correct. But this suit (and others) are tailored more for a TT. You can see in my pic that the sleeves look too long. I may swap bodies with my Arthur from Inception. His arms look way too long and I'm not using a suit coat on him.

That looks great buddy, it's the exact same set up I am going for so it's good to know it looks nice!

Thanks, I didn't think it would look good at first, but well there you go. If you are going to use the Triad shoes, FYI, I had to trim down around 4 to 5 mm off the top of the shoes/boots so the feet could slide easier with soapy water. I had to because the feet wouldn't budge.

Really glad I got the TTL body. It's definitely gonna work for this. Heads with sculpted necks sit nice and low on this thing, and although it has narrow shoulders this suit can be easily futzed to work with a larger head. (Although I hope Bruce doesn't have a huge noggin. :pray:)

P1130443.jpg

P1130444.jpg

P1130445.jpg

I'm using the shirt from what we refered to in the Inception thread as the "Stark Suit 2". The patterns is pretty damn close. So with this tie:

CIMG2477.jpg

And some careful futzing with the above pose I think I'm gonna be very pleased with this Bruce Wayne on a budget. :)

Thanks! Makes me feel a lot better about buying 3 suits to get Arthur from Inception right! :slap

The TTL body looks better in a suit than a Truetype because the neck joint is slightly higher. In other outfits it can make the neck look too long, but in a suit it works great.

sorry if this has been asked Maglor, but what is that suit called? It looks great, and I might have to snag that idea from you lol

Very nice setup mag. Looks sharp.

Very nice setup mag. Looks sharp.

sorry if this has been asked Maglor, but what is that suit called? It looks great, and I might have to snag that idea from you lol

Glad you guys like it. :)

I've been calling it the "Wayne suit". It was sold on eBay that way (although I bought mine here). But it probably has a more accurate name. And I think it has been posted in this thread before, but maybe as the grey version...

Back