Ra's Al Ghul Liam Neeson by Imaresqd1 *WIP PICS POSTED*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check ma thread yo :lol

I just need the scarf, cane and pearl on the tie to complete my final scene version

Need to figure out ninja outfit..

Then training scene is complete except the dark brown layer under the black kimono, but I'm thinking of commissioning an upgraded kimono

I mean for the rest of us who isnt lucky or fortunate enough to get those parts, and building from scratch. :lol

Nothing really ideal as of yet, if the projects does go ahead, I will be trying to source a tailor to give us a good outfit option, but again nothing certain.

I have done a couple of bashes though - saturday toys black suit for the final scene Ra's (still need to work on the scarf and tie with the pearl), using BR Joker black gloves with that

The other one is a bash from the training scene, i'll see if I can remember where I got the cargo pants and the kimono for that...

Thanks a lot! I'll be looking for the end scene Ra's. Looks like just a black suit with a scarf and a cane.

Back