Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought those useless casts dean made could have been used for some mouth plates.

Looks good!

Not too long ago got the neck joint..

I think this head sculpt still rocks :rock2

dsc00806ez.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I think he painted that himself.

:exactly:

Great shot - who painted yours?

As Hydeous said, I painted up the head sculpt myself.

If everything goes well with the printing/casting process, your sculpt will look better than Adam's. Will you be offering unpainted options on the unlimited runs? (regular Bruce Wayne for example...)

still rocks?
It's just the best one outside :lol:)

Yes I think that too. It's more accurate than the DX12's Bruce Wayne.

In my opinion the DX12's Bruce Wayne fails on:

1. The nose is too fat

2. The eyes, I mean I don't really like how the iris are positioned, maybe it's because lens distortion, but in most of the pictures it looks like if one eyes is looking in one direction and the other eye is looking on the oposite direction.

3. IMO the skin tone looks a bit extra-tanned compared to Christian Bale. But that's only a matter of taste. Bale can look really tanned or really pale pending of the light enviroment.

I got my neck collar to fit,it took a little bit of determination but it will go on adams bale.it also holds the head in place so you don't need the neck plug.ill post some pics later when I get home.it really looks amazing.

tyranus that wayne looks sick.

cant wait to plug mine on the dx12. kojun's is a great sculpt but a little small for my taste and not s good as adam's.

Back