Ra's Al Ghul Liam Neeson by Imaresqd1 *WIP PICS POSTED*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll update the list today - the update is that Adam is in the process of moving so once hes settled he will finish this up in a couple of weeks time

I can't wait to see the completed sculpt. I am a little concerned sine the last Imaresqd1 sculpt was his Daniel Craig (the best Craig sculpt out there) and the head was a little too large for 1/6th.

The WIP Ra's head looks even larger in this photo, it's as tall as the width of the hand in the photo!
5857538525_17259ea3f2_z.jpg

I can't wait to see the completed sculpt. I am a little concerned sine the last Imaresqd1 sculpt was his Daniel Craig (the best Craig sculpt out there) and the head was a little too large for 1/6th.

The WIP Ra's head looks even larger in this photo, it's as tall as the width of the hand in the photo!
5857538525_17259ea3f2_z.jpg

maybe if that were a possibility he can change it since its not done yet.

I saw some people shrank the Trevor Grove 1/4th Indiana Jones PF head to 1/6th that wasn't bad. If the head is a tad too large perhaps this method could be used.

I'll have a word with Adam about the scale I'm confident the final version will be in scale as most of Adams heads have been save for the Daniel Craig

Back