Full figure Indiana Jones Last Crusade Full Figure Run (Outfit and Headsculpt and accessories)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested if different materials are used for the pants/shirt from her Raiders run. They both seem a bit too stiff to me and wrinkle too easily. Are real buttons on the table for the shirt?

Interested if different materials are used for the pants/shirt from her Raiders run. They both seem a bit too stiff to me and wrinkle too easily. Are real buttons on the table for the shirt?
Yes that's the plan the size and stitch work of the pants will stay the same. The shirt will be resized, the color as is does look LC accurate, but I hope to get different softer materials for the shirt and pants. Also YES TonTon real buttons will be used on the shirt this time around they will be more brown/khaki color then the raiders ones.

Last edited:
Also guys forgot to mention when we start the sculpt run the artist told me that it's a one time run. So if you want a LC Indy sculpt now is the time to get it because after this there will be no second runs for the sculpt.

Who is sculptor? I wonder he is a famous sculptor or a newcomer. and which body will you use? HANSOLO body is hard to get.

The sculptor is Yixie1983 he's a very good artist and will do a good job with it. I did message Inigo but I don't think he will do it only because he has other active projects atm. As far as the use of body I was planning on the han solo body because it can help in sizing the shirt a bit better then the ttm19, though it doesn't matter what body you will use as the outfit should fit any body available. The pants are staying the same as her Raiders set in terms of fit and stitch work and color the material will be different for both shirt and pants.

Last edited:
The sculptor is Yixie1983 he's a very good artist and will do a good job with it. I did message Inigo but I don't think he will do it only because he has other active projects atm. As far as the use of body I was planning on the han solo body because it's can help in sizing the shirt a bit better then the ttm19 though it doesn't matter what body you will use as the outfit should fit any body available. The pants are being staying the same as her Raiders set.
Thanks for the quick reply Luisenigma! Just to clarify the Han Solo body would be the OT Han or would the Star Wars Story Han body work too? Thanks again!

Thanks for the quick reply Luisenigma! Just to clarify the Han Solo body would be the OT Han or would the Star Wars Story Han body work too? Thanks again!
It will be the OT version but I'll make sure the sleeves aren't as tight as the Raiders shirt was. Since this is LC there won't be a need for pre rolled sleeves as you don't see Indy without the jacket like you did In Raiders during the Streets of Cario sequence.

Ok guys I know everyone loves Raiders of the lost Ark and we've gotten outfits and head sculpts and accessories from that film. I haven't seen any runs done for Temple of Doom or Last Crusade. So lets start something new. I'm gathering interest for a full figure run for Last Crusade Indy. I have Iris in mind for the outfit and this time the jacket will be real leather. I also have been reaching out to a few good and well known sculptors for the head sculpt. I also hope to speak to someone preferably Doggiedoc for accessories but that is TBA. So let me know who is interested the outfit will come with everything in the image and the gun belt and holster will also be included. This run will pair well with the one being done by Gesus for Henry Jones Sr.
View attachment 436474View attachment 436475
Interested in full figure!

Last edited:
Back