Clothing set Indiana Jones outfit set (Genuine Leather Jacket) & shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Mike’s jacket

Attachments

• 6EFF5788-0DD2-4A42-8F84-8593F7B2B9EF.jpeg
    6EFF5788-0DD2-4A42-8F84-8593F7B2B9EF.jpeg
    415.4 KB · Views: 144
Shirt is my favorite part honestly, fits lovely with the opening to raiders more buttoned up look

Thanks, man. I wanted a clean stand that, if I wanted, I could modify into something more scenic. But I like the clean look too.

Display Hero on Etsy👍 Great work and very helpful. Already placed a order for another three stands, haha.
Nice! I have a few of his stands from a few years ago. He's also @Cocoboloboy on here/Collector Freaks if you'd rather go through the board and not Etsy. I've been meaning to get more stands from him, but I've been too busy catching up on figures I've missed/want

Selling my set(OptionA full set(shirt, pants, genuine leather jacket, belt, bag&holster included)), brand new for the og price

Wow! That clothing set looks incredible. That jacket is essential for the new Present Toys Indy. I’d love to get one for mine.

Dang. Guess just the jacket is $450 now. I reached out to Mike on IG and he had one left and that’s what he told me it would cost. Too rich for my blood.

Dang. Guess just the jacket is $450 now. I reached out to Mike on IG and he had one left and that’s what he told me it would cost. Too rich for my blood.
It was probably a weathered one. $300+$150 for weathering. Then add another $60 for shipping on top of that. That shipping cost stung more than anything for me on this set :LOL:

It was probably a weathered one. $300+$150 for weathering. Then add another $60 for shipping on top of that. That shipping cost stung more than anything for me on this set :LOL:
Ouch! He didn’t mention weathering and shipping costs but that must’ve been what it was. It looks amazing but I just can’t justify it.

Back