Clothing set Indiana Jones outfit set (Genuine Leather Jacket) & shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s some pics of mine. Not the best, but no mods yet. Didn’t feel like fiddling with the web belt since I don’t plan on using it.
B24316B8-1AF7-4814-9084-316A1363472E.jpeg438E1ECD-8059-4DE1-A224-EEA6EA436BFD.jpegEC2E617A-5520-4AD3-B041-0783F0AEE204.jpeg371CDB52-C0B0-462E-BCE2-EC9AE6FE1701.jpegA8C632A0-B132-49C6-B6D9-C20212BABA2B.jpeg8105D608-1B68-4000-B6C2-DED783279334.jpeg

Looking good, man. 👍👍 I like the rolled-up sleeves. I want to do the same at some point for a ‘Streets of Cairo’ look.

Yeah, the belt wasn’t the best. I’m using the Sideshow TOD web belt and compared to this sets web belt, imo the Sideshow is a bit better. The belt(s) will be the last things I upgrade. If I ever decide to.

I got two new bodies in today. Going to swap out with both and take some shots. So I’ll have a big photo dump sometime soon😆

Yeah this set looks pretty good! Wish I could’ve gotten it just to see it in hand. The cuffs on the shirt missing was a strange choice, but I think it was the right one. You couldn’t achieve the rolled up look with them.

Looking good, man. 👍👍 I like the rolled-up sleeves. I want to do the same at some point for a ‘Streets of Cairo’ look.

Yeah, the belt wasn’t the best. I’m using the Sideshow TOD web belt and compared to this sets web belt, imo the Sideshow is a bit better. The belt(s) will be the last things I upgrade. If I ever decide to.

I got two new bodies in today. Going to swap out with both and take some shots. So I’ll have a big photo dump sometime soon😆
Thanks! What bodies did you pick up to try out?

Yea, I agree, the sideshow or the HT belts are better than the one that came with this set unfortunately. It's definitely the weakest part IMO. I like the gun belt and holster. I just wish the whip loop was big enough to actually hold any current whip out there. It's just too small and stiff. Even if it was big enough, I'm not sure the magnets he used would even be able to hold closed with a whip in there.

I couldn't wait and started modding my set today. Will hopefully have most of it done this weekend with the last thing to try would be the circular impressions on the front pocket flaps of the jacket.

After this is all done, the last thing I'll need is a proper headsculpt. Looking forward to what @onesixthsculpts comes up with.

Looking forward to your pics though, man!
Yeah this set looks pretty good! Wish I could’ve gotten it just to see it in hand. The cuffs on the shirt missing was a strange choice, but I think it was the right one. You couldn’t achieve the rolled up look with them.
Yea the cuffs missing seems odd when looking on it's on for sure. However, the jacket goes on a lot easier with less material to fit in the jacket sleeves so that might've been part of the reason along with making it a lot easier to roll up the sleeves for a Streets of Cairo look.

Totally. I was at first a little bummed there were no wrist cuffs on But it actually helps out when it comes to rolling them up.

I actually cut off the wrist cuffs of my Iris Bill the Butcher Brawler set because of how bulky the material made the rolled sleeves look.

@Gipetto0812, for the bodies I have both the Sideshow TOD body and Blitzway Zorro body. Both different in stature. I will say the Zorro body is pretty close to the JXS01, though.

Outfit is looking good, Mechanized. Tough to say how it will all come together without the sculpt, but I'm liking the fit of the pants on the SS and Zorro. The shorter neck on the Zorro seems like it could maybe be an issue. Any way to get the jacket collar sitting a little lower?

Outfit is looking good, Mechanized. Tough to say how it will all come together without the sculpt, but I'm liking the fit of the pants on the SS and Zorro. The shorter neck on the Zorro seems like it could maybe be an issue. Any way to get the jacket collar sitting a little lower?

I may have to try it out. I fiddled with the collar a tiny bit but really didn’t try to make it sit lower. I’ve been futzing back and forth between bodies. I may go all Dr. Frankenstein on them and cobble the pieces I like on one body. Haha.

Thanks!!!
Great pics

I like the JXS01 and the TOD - Zorro looks a bit too bulky to me - but I think it also depends on the size of the head

I currently have the Jinx head on the Zorro body and it kind of looks „off“ - but Ioved the pics with the Buffy head on the Zorro body

I will also try the Starlord body - hope my set arrives soon

I may have to try it out. I fiddled with the collar a tiny bit but really didn’t try to make it sit lower. I’ve been futzing back and forth between bodies. I may go all Dr. Frankenstein on them and cobble the pieces I like on one body. Haha.
I Frankenstein'd the Zorro chest piece on to a SS body and it worked well for one of my Indy figures, though the reverse didn't seem like it would work as well for some reason.

I liked the detail on the Zorro neck and the chest hair of course, though I now have mine set up as Last Crusade so you don't see any of that. 🤦‍♂️

I Frankenstein'd the Zorro chest piece on to a SS body and it worked well for one of my Indy figures, though the reverse didn't seem like it would work as well for some reason.

I liked the detail on the Zorro neck and the chest hair of course, though I now have mine set up as Last Crusade so you don't see any of that. 🤦‍♂️

I agree . The details of the Zorro chest really sell it for me. Luckily I have the next couple days off to sort it all out:)

Before vs. after futzing on Zorro body. Still not sure if I’m satisfied. (Grr, I need the head. Haha.)
7C4A39D0-8F8C-477E-A200-CB56793BAA9D.jpeg

Added 2mm magnets to the pockets and pressed into leather to get a more accurate look:
A9AAF147-83DB-4F1C-BDDF-B415EAA9538C.jpeg

I put a small dab of super glue onto the magnet and placed in the inner flap of the pocket. Then from the inside of the flap, pressed the magnet with a pencil. Also since the pockets are functional, I placed a magnet inside the pocket to help keep the flaps down.

I did have more pictures of the set on a now modified JX body but accidentally deleted them. I’ll re-take them tomorrow when I have some slightly more accurate boots arriving.

I got mine today- I think it is an awesome set - the leather of the jacket is so thin and smooth- really happy with it!!

(I soaked the shirt with water - so please disregard the water stains on the jacket)
Body is Zorro- I think it fits really well

I also like the holster- still have to decide which one I take - please see pics below

First pic is the original holster
Mike Fisher vs. Mike Yuan

Back