Clothing set Indiana Jones outfit set (Genuine Leather Jacket) & shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this is the final look of the set (pic from Mike's Instagram). He posted in his stories saying they're ready for shipping. Gunbelt buckle isn't accurate but the rest looks pretty nice. Oddly, I'm really happy seeing those tiny shirt buttons.

Indy Custom Clothing (22).jpg

Were there two versions? Weathered vs. not? When I paid forever ago I didn't even know there were two versions so I have no idea which I bought.
Yea, like @Mechanized said, weathered version was a little more expensive. I only knew there were two options b/c of this thread.
By the looks, it just seems only the jacket is weathered. I could be wrong though.
Yea, I would be little disappointed if that's the case to be honest. Still a nice set, but hoping that maybe there is some weathering on the rest of the clothing when I have it in hand. I'm not the best at adding weathering so that was the whole point of paying extra for it.

Yea, I would be little disappointed if that's the case to be honest. Still a nice set, but hoping that maybe there is some weathering on the rest of the clothing when I have it in hand. I'm not the best at adding weathering so that was the whole point of paying extra for it.
I agree. It does look good regardless of how much is weathered. I would like a little more, though.

Iā€™ve been practice my clothing distressing but Iā€™d would prefer someone more skilled than myself, like Mike, to do it. Lol.

I agree. It does look good regardless of how much is weathered. I would like a little more, though.

Iā€™ve been practice my clothing distressing but Iā€™d would prefer someone more skilled than myself, like Mike, to do it. Lol.
lol yea same. Like I could do it, but like you, I'd prefer someone more skilled to do it as well, especially on such a pricey set. Ideally, this will be my one and only Raiders set. I don't plan to spend this kind of money on another set :oops: Going to set my Rise jacket aside for my ToD Indy, if I want to do an early movie display.

Yea, like @Mechanized said, weathered version was a little more expensive. I only knew there were two options b/c of this thread.

Pretty sure the weathering was only offered for the jacket. At the very beginning, there was pictures of the entire set, but only the jacket was shown weathered.

Pretty sure the weathering was only offered for the jacket. At the very beginning, there was pictures of the entire set, but only the jacket was shown weathered.
It's not really clear in the first post that it's only the jacket. It literally just says "weathering +150 extra" but doesn't single out that the jacket is the only item being weathered. If it was said somewhere else, then I think it also should've also been noted here in this thread. If the jacket is the only thing being weathered, then I wish that would've been make more clear. We shouldn't have to guess. I don't think only the jacket warrants an extra $150. Still happy to get my set, but that will suck if that's the case. In that, I would've just taken the chance to weather myself than paying that much extra just for the jacket if I'm being honest.

It's not really clear in the first post that it's only the jacket. It literally just says "weathering +150 extra" but doesn't single out that the jacket is the only item being weathered. If it was said somewhere else, then I think it also should've also been noted here in this thread. If the jacket is the only thing being weathered, then I wish that would've been make more clear. We shouldn't have to guess. I don't think only the jacket warrants an extra $150. Still happy to get my set, but that will suck if that's the case. In that, I would've just taken the chance to weather myself than paying that much extra just for the jacket if I'm being honest.
We'll see. Personnaly, I understood it was only the jacket, because there was only a pic ot it weathered. But found 150$ was too expensive just for one piece, so I ordered the regular one.

We'll see. Personnaly, I understood it was only the jacket, because there was only a pic ot it weathered. But found 150$ was too expensive just for one piece, so I ordered the regular one.
I definitely hope your instincts were wrong on this one šŸ˜… b/c yea, I definitely agree with you, $150 is definitely way too expensive for one piece. We'll see and if it turns out to just be the jacket, then at least now I have an idea of his rates :LOL: (but also a pricey lesson for not asking for clarification)

Back