Clothing set Indiana Jones outfit set (Genuine Leather Jacket) & shoes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set just got delivered! COA says I got #22

Won’t be able to put it together until after work but here are my first hand impressions:

-Whole outfit (jacket, shirt, pants and satchel) is weathered but lightly. Seems like he went light on the weathering maybe from fear of over doing it? Better than nothing though
-jacket feels soft and like a nice grade leather. Front pockets don’t open at the side like the real jacket. That’s not something I’d use so not upset about just noting it. The zipper is metal and I think it can actually close but I don’t want to try lol No lining in the body of the jacket which is a little bit of a bummer but not a deal breaker.
-shirt is meant to have the sleeves rolled up as there are no cuff details. A little bummed on that but I get it especially since I do plan to have the sleeves rolled up lol Shirt has weathering on the chest pockets and collar but no sweat stains down the front around the buttons from my quick glance. Love the tiny in scale buttons though.
-pants look really nice imo and color looks pretty accurate though I’m no officionado about that. To my eye, they’re definitely close enough. There’s some slight dirt weathering close to the bottom, at the knees and on the rear pockets but again, nothing too heavy.
-gun belt and holster is real leather which I did not expect. Buckle looks hand made but nicely done especially compared to my SteveO’s toys belt which had a rough and heavy handed looking buckel. I think I can shape it to the D ring look potentially to be more accurate. No metal keeper loop, but I have my metal keeper from the SteevO belt I may use here.
-web belt is my least favorite. The strap itself is the wrong color I believe and it’s just your average ribbon. Feels a little flimsy. But the buckle is a metal (I think) which is nice with a metal end tip. Though the buckle here seems a little rough. Not bad at all but not as crisp as the gun belt buckle.
-satchel is also not very accurate in shape/size imo especially in color, but does have magnets in the flap with a real leather strap. Feels a little too rectangular and I believe the real one is a little more square.

Overall though, I think it’s a very nice set. Anything that I’ve mentioned about not being accurate, isn’t a complaint, but rather an observation. The price is high, but having it in hand now, I’m satisfied, especially with the added real leather elements in the belts, straps and holster which I don’t believe was disclosed (or maybe I just missed it). And even if you had no other intentions of getting super accurate pieces separately (like gun belt and web belt, etc.), given all it comes with, it’s a great set to have as your one and only without real need to upgrade.

Last edited:
My set just got delivered! COA says I got #22

Won’t be able to put it together until after work but here are my first hand impressions:

-Whole outfit (jacket, shirt, pants and satchel) is weathered but lightly. Seems like he went light on the weathering maybe from fear of over doing it? Better than nothing though
-jacket feels soft and like a nice grade leather. Front pockets don’t open at the side like the real jacket. That’s not something I’d use so not upset about just noting it. The zipper is metal and I think it can actually close but I don’t want to try lol
-shirt is meant to have the sleeves rolled up as there are no cuff details. Shirt has weathering on the chest pockets but no other sweat stains anywhere from my quick glance. Love the tiny in scale buttons though.
-pants look really nice imo and color looks pretty accurate though I’m no officionado about that. To my eye, they’re definitely close enough. There’s some slight dirt weathering close to the bottom, but again, nothing too heavy.
-gun belt and holster is real leather which I did not expect. Buckle looks hand made but nicely done especially compared to my SteveO’s toys belt which had a rough looking buckle. I think I can shape it to the D ring look potentially to be more accurate. No metal keeper loop, but I have mine from the SteevO belt I may use here.
-web belt is my least favorite. The strap itself is the wrong color I believe and it’s just your average ribbon. Feels a little flimsy. But the buckle is a heavyish metal which is nice with a metal end tip.
-satchel is also not very accurate imo especially in color, but does have magnets in the flap with a real leather strap.

Overall though, I think it’s a very nice set. The price is high, but having it in hand now, I’m satisfied, especially with the added real leather elements in the belts, straps and holster which I don’t believe was disclosed (or maybe I just missed it). And even if you had no other intentions of getting super accurate pieces separately (like gun belt and web belt, etc.), given all it comes with, it’s a great set to have as your one and only without real need to upgrade.
Excellent review, Gipetto. Looking forward to pics, if possible.

Excellent review, Gipetto. Looking forward to pics, if possible.

Yea, for real. Really appreciate that breakdown, @Gipetto0812 👍👍
Thanks guys I'll try to get some pics later today, but might not be until this weekend for me.

UPDATE on the clothes:
Took a little longer break b/c I couldn't wait :LOL: Clothing is 100% tailored to the Han Solo type body which I'm grateful for since that's the body I'm using for Raiders Indy. Once on the body, the weathering is a little more noticeable which I'm glad about, so I don't feel like that extra $150 went to waste lol
-Jacket moves really nicely for futzing. You can get the sleeve wrinkles looking pretty natural. Really love the cut of this jacket. Looks and fits just like the pics Mike posted on his IG.
-Shirt magnets are pretty weak unfortunately. They get the job done, but they'll pull apart pretty easily. I'm going to mod my shirt with an elastic strap for between the legs to keep the shirt tucked nicely and probably sew a mini-snap near the bottom closure. Will probably replace the magnets with some stronger ones I have on hand
-Gun belt whip loop is too small for a DX05 Indy Whip. MIGHT work better for something thinner like the Joe Strain whip (I think-that one looks thinner than the DX one) but best bet will probably be the SS TOD molded coiled whip if you plan to use the included gun belt. Or just replace the whip loop with a longer piece of leather to fit your desired whip of choice.

Back to work now lol

Some quick iPhone shots of the set while on lunch.

distressing is minimal but it is there. I like it:)
E94C6F5C-B01E-4666-9BFA-6FACEBDD61E8.jpeg
E889C2DC-F9B7-4FAF-98BD-189B05CF583E.jpeg

No sleeve cuffs of the shirt which is kind of odd but I suppose you don’t see it anyways.
2BB0774D-74DD-4D8F-B9A0-453E279A6388.jpeg

the bag is a bit rough though, lol. I can still find some purpose for it.
284BA913-C52A-40A2-B1A3-ABA6F48EB7DF.jpeg

lastly, I’m not sure if this is intentional distressing or not (not much of an issue cause I’m using the Jagzz jacket) but my jacket has cut marks on the pockets.

Overall at first inspection the set is pretty nice. I’m quite happy with what I got. I’ll be throwing it all on a figure a little later with pictures to show.

Last edited:
Great pics! Could be the pictures emphasizing it more, but looks like your pants and jacket have a little more weathering than mine. My jacket pockets definitely don't have those cuts on them though. They're pretty smooth like the rest of the jacket.

Great pics! Could be the pictures emphasizing it more, but looks like your pants and jacket have a little more weathering than mine. My jacket pockets definitely don't have those cuts on them though. They're pretty smooth like the rest of the jacket.

Yes. I do think the lighting and my phone make the distressing more pronounced. But even with the naked eye, it’s pretty easily seen. Pictures later will be more evenly lit.

I’m not sure what happened with the pockets. Maybe a slip or two while tooling, who know? Still not that big of a deal, imo. Just wanted to mention incase it pop-up on someone else’s.

Here are some better quality pictures of the clothing:

5F58D2E1-1F02-4789-AE08-CA7B06A800E6.jpeg
01C56538-423F-45A3-853B-54DF975048F4.jpeg
0EF3E2FF-6F99-43B2-B44F-B9904122FD0A.jpeg
3A674442-F23C-44C0-B0D5-97F4E9C9B17B.jpeg
D348B791-6FB4-4D50-9D55-4BB1DE86EFC7.jpeg
716B0624-C9D9-447F-B0BA-BD1385DD3873.jpeg

overall I am very happy with the set. I’m not using the gun belt, web belt, holster or bag. The holster is actually pretty good quality but I forgot to take a picture 😅

Hope to add doggiedoc’s boots and have an Inigo V3 with the painter. Soon I’ll be done. Haha, yea right.

This looks like an clothing excellent set! Congrats to everyone getting it.

Is that the JX S01? I always find the hips to be a little slim/narrow on that one. Curious to see what you think with a slightly larger body.

Dang. You’re good. It is. That was totally my thoughts when putting the clothing on the figure. Imo, waist too slim and chest to broad. Well for this clothing set at least. Like the boots, its a placeholder before deciding on the final body.

With the additional parts I have now I could easily do two version of Indy, haha.

Very nice pics man! 👏
i will try to take some as-is this weekend before I start modding the set some. The most difficult thing will be adding the circular “bumps” on the jacket pockets, but with how soft the leather is, I think it’ll be possible

Thank you. I’m on the fence about any mods right now. After a few days of staring at it all I’m sure something will pop-up, though. Haha.

I see what you mean about the bumps on the pockets. I think that should be a piece of cake to achieve.

I have a couple ideas brewing.

Some quick iPhone shots of the set while on lunch.

distressing is minimal but it is there. I like it:)
View attachment 441216View attachment 441217

No sleeve cuffs of the shirt which is kind of odd but I suppose you don’t see it anyways.
View attachment 441218

the bag is a bit rough though, lol. I can still find some purpose for it.
View attachment 441223

lastly, I’m not sure if this is intentional distressing or not (not much of an issue cause I’m using the Jagzz jacket) but my jacket has cut marks on the pockets.

Overall at first inspection the set is pretty nice. I’m quite happy with what I got. I’ll be throwing it all on a figure a little later with pictures to show.
Will you be looking to sell this jacket then? Calling first dibs if you do...;)

I see what you mean about the bumps on the pockets. I think that should be a piece of cake to achieve.

I have a couple ideas brewing.
Thank you. I’m on the fence about any mods right now. After a few days of staring at it all I’m sure something will pop-up, though. Haha.
yea for sure, I'm definitely enjoying it as is right now as well. Can't help but think of things to mod though :LOL:

I'm guessing since it's real leather, I could just soak the pocket flaps in warm water for a couple seconds then 'emboss' is from the underside. That's my plan right now, then glue a small round stud or magnet to keep the shape.

I'm guessing since it's real leather, I could just soak the pocket flaps in warm water for a couple seconds then 'emboss' is from the underside. That's my plan right now, then glue a small round stud or magnet to keep the shape.
Yup. Exactly what I’m thinking. If it’s needed, dampen and then use a small roller (pencil, pen, sharpie) to help get that impression.

Back