Head sculpture Indy Raiders head & hat [collecting payments]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh guys. Sorry. 10 more sculpts will be shipped tomorrow. I finished the magnets so I was waiting the new ones.

About your version @The Rogster, I have to cut the mold in few days.

About the Golden Idol I remember that was just an idea, not officially scheduled.

I apologize for the many delays guys. That wasn't a big deal for me too. I'm working full time since April and that is not enriching me. I'm doing it because I have to, even if it's costing me money because of the many tests in order to deliver the product.

At the end of the game, you guys will receive a good product, meanwhile I have to struggle with other problems.

Thank you for your support,
Andrea

Last edited:
Oh guys. Sorry. 10 more sculpts will be shipped tomorrow. I finished the magnets so I was waiting the new ones.

About your version @The Rogster, I have to cut the mold in few days.

About the Golden Idol I remember that was just an idea, not officially scheduled.

I apologize for the many delays guys. That wasn't a big deal for me too. I'm working full time since April and that is not enriching me. I'm doing it because I have to, even if it's costing me money because of the many tests in order to deliver the product.

At the end of the game, you guys will receive a good product, meanwhile I have to struggle with other problems.

Thank you for your support,
Andrea
Thank you for the update!

IMG_20221118_193935.jpg

Almost ready, the courier will take the packages on monday

Back