Full figure (INTEREST)(Additional notice) [MiShi] - 1/6 Bankrobber J Full Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+In the meantime, we have received many requests from customers for the 1:6 scale bank robbery J.

And I also wanted to make my favorite Bank joker in 1:6 size among Joker series.

But This project will not proceed if our customers who purchased 1:4 Bank J feel deprived.

And If I think that 1:6 bank joker figure is nothing but a simple rehash, I will give up the production.

Last edited:
+In the meantime, we have received many requests from customers for the 1:6 scale bank robbery J.

And I also wanted to make my favorite Bank joker in 1:6 size among Joker series.

But This project will not proceed if our customers who purchased 1:4 Bank J feel deprived.

And If I think that 1:6 bank joker figure is nothing but a simple rehash, I will give up the production.
So the this project will be canceled? Or what...?

So the this project will be canceled? Or what...?

Thank you for your questions,

First of all, this posting was a question of interest before the announcement of confirmation of production.

The 1:6 bank robbery joker production was criticized as a kind of betrayal to customer who purchased 1:4 bank joker. And I respect that criticism. I'll come to a conclusion after serious consideration of criticism.

Last edited:
Thank you for your questions,

First of all, this posting was a question of interest before the announcement of confirmation of production.

The 1:6 bank robbery joker production was criticized as a kind of betrayal to customers who purchased 1:4 bank joker. And I respect that criticism. I'll come to a conclusion after serious consideration of criticism.
Thank you for your answer. Missy.
I fully sympathize with and understand the criticism.I hope that giving many people the opportunity to own your work will also be understood as a collector of the same hobby.

Back