Clothing set (Interest) Dale Cooper Twin Peaks Outfit by Ropastudio

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, gathering interest for full outfit worn by Dale Cooper in Twin Peaks to be completed by Ropastudio. Aiming to get at least 10 interested participants. Sample expected TBA. Please let me know if you are interested in proceeding with the run. Thanks!

1. playlandtoys
2. Raymond F.
3. Bravomite
4. chilipep66
5. arnax1985
6. doomcrafts13
7. Star Puffs
8. Gooflkd

**Head sculpt and accessories are being handled by Star Puffs, please see more info here: https://customonesixth.com/index.ph...s-accessories-option-for-3rd-head-run.190279/

dale cooper coat.jpg

Kyle-MacLachlan-Agent-Dale-Cooper.jpg

Last edited:
Considering a full outfit set option if we can get at least 10 interested. Let me know if you would be interested in full outfit or just trench coat option. Thanks!

That would depend on the price for me, Playlandtoys. The trenchcoat is quite a rare thing where as the suit would be quite easy to put together.

That would depend on the price for me, Playlandtoys. The trenchcoat is quite a rare thing where as the suit would be quite easy to put together.
Cost is going to depend on the total number of interested participants we can get. We plan to proceed with this project at 5 participants at least to get the ball rolling. If you would like to hear an estimate of pricing, please feel free to message me. Thanks

Hey brother, you know I'm in for the coat but also the full option if that helps get it off the ground, whatever we can do to make it happen!
Ditto what ray said. I’m in for the coat for sure but I’ll do a full outfit if needed to help launch things
Hey dudes, still interested in the run? Let me know if so, we are moving onward with the sample soon. Thanks

Thanks, I plan on resuming this interest thread after the first of the year to see if we have a greater number of committed and serious buyers now for the run.

Last edited:
Back