Clothing set (Interest) Dale Cooper Twin Peaks Outfit by Ropastudio

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have the accessories ready to sell, I am going to do a 3rd run of the head.

I’m still potentially interested in this set, just to get a trenchcoat.

What body are you using? MacLachlan is tall (6’ 2”). One thing that would interest me is putting him on a taller body.

Now that I have the accessories ready to sell, I am going to do a 3rd run of the head.

What body are you using? MacLachlan is tall (6’ 2”). One thing that would interest me is
putting him on a taller body.

What accessories do you have?

What body are you using? MacLachlan is tall (6’ 2”). One thing that would interest me is putting him on a taller body.

That’s great news. I’ll direct people to your run for any head sculpt and accessory interest.
In terms of the body, was considering the MX-02 as an option, but am also open to suggestions. Did you have anything in mind?

That’s great news. I’ll direct people to your run for any head sculpt and accessory interest.
In terms of the body, was considering the MX-02 as an option, but am also open to suggestions. Did you have anything in mind?

I‘m not sure what the best option is. The JX-01 is actually slightly taller than the standard Hot Toys. It has a good build for MacLachlan. Ray always has good insights on this sort of thing and I believe has criticized the standard TrueType. I would absolutely get an outfit if for a more accurate body.

I‘m not sure what the best option is. The JX-01 is actually slightly taller than the standard Hot Toys. It has a good build for MacLachlan. Ray always has good insights on this sort of thing and I believe has criticized the standard TrueType. I would absolutely get an outfit if for a more accurate body.

Awesome, I will get Ray's thoughts on an appropriate body to fit Kyle, then we will be sure to have the outfit tailored accordingly. Thanks for your suggestion.

I think the best way to go always is the ttm18 for suits.
I don’t like that body but I found that it’s the most universal approach for everyone and any suit trailered for that looks better on almost any other body, so the customer has options.
I always use that body as is for a guy around 6 feet it’s sort of my barometer and then for taller guys use ankle pegs that are longer and shorter guys other bodies all together.

For Cooper I think you can go with or without pegs. I’d probably do without them personally. His pants look like they already have a bit of break in them the few times you see his ankles/feet so that should allow for it looking ok with or without pegs as there will be a bit of leeway there and it’s not specifically ment to hit one spot on his ankle.

Nice to see this getting momentum! I’ll still of course
Support the full set of the unit price gets a bit lower if more come on board because I’m still not sold on ropastusio as a suit tailor and I’m certain dinodino would make a better tie also, but what I definitely deem nessissry of course is the trench and with that I think they will do a great job!

That’s why you go ask Ray’s opinion. :) The TTM isn’t actually 6’ tall in scale, so I like the idea of using ankle pegs.

One other thing I would like to do is my own the thumbs up and coffee hands. It was great that Rocco did them, but they are noticeably oversized. I found the exact mug on eBay this week.

I’m also working on vinyl decals for stands: the green-brown “Twin Peaks” and the zig-zag floor. I’m a big fan of those Sideshow hexagonal stands.

67A9E958-2CDE-4B8E-BFBA-2B7C921280C3.jpeg

9E9459A6-F39F-4822-A0F5-71D9005E13FA.jpeg

Awesome, yeah I think if we get a suitable body in line with height and so on, we can definitely move forward with the project pending we get some more added to the interest list.
Also, given that we will go through a prototype phase with the suit where Ropa will send me the initial draft for review, we can put forward as many suggestions and critiques needed to make this an A+ Cooper outfit.

Hi there 200% I'm interested, count me in if it's still happening. Shouldn't we try to submit the project to Yunsil for tailoring the trench coat?

Pity then you don't know prices for outfit. But I have interest about trench anyway

Hi,
I'm in!

I won't build Dale now but, it's happy if I could get the trench coat for another my collection.

Back