Full figure {Interest List} Anakin - Star Wars {Full Set}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Anakin would everyone prefer!!!

• A NEW HOPE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EPISODE V THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

• THE FORCE AWAKENS

• THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

• Total voters
I am in! Mark me down! Have been waiting 15 da#n years for something close to Vancei's. Looks like you have more than 20 interested...how is that going to work? Also, could you give us a ballpark price estimate as to give some of us time to start saving/budgeting? Super hyped for this!
By next year first quarter I am thinking the project will be completed, regarding the price estimation I can’t give as the head sculptor is not decided and once we have that estimate we will get a price for the full set. So please give it few weeks for me to make an announcement regarding the same. Thank you for your support.

I used to be blown away by the Vancei and at the time it was clearly the best version of Anakin out there. The more I look at it now there is something off in the sculpt to my eyes. Still an awesome figure though...
20220415_174936.png

20220415_175000.png

20220415_175027.png

I am seeing more of Anakin/Christensen in Sagabeyond's version. I feel it is the one to top. Apparently Hayden Christensen has one of those faces that is tough to nail his likeness as I have not seen anything in 1/6, 1/12, or 1/18 scale that just blows me away but Saga's is close....
20220415_175052.png
20220415_175124.png

@agm4272 Anakin is my favourite character in all of Star Wars universe so I know what you mean. The reason I got this project moving is I was thinking the same as you did and I feel we can get the best out of this character in 1/6 scale. More announcements to follow soon.

I used to be blown away by the Vancei and at the time it was clearly the best version of Anakin out there. The more I look at it now there is something off in the sculpt to my eyes. Still an awesome figure though...
View attachment 443651

I am seeing more of Anakin/Christensen in Sagabeyond's version. I feel it is the one to top. Apparently Hayden Christensen has one of those faces that is tough to nail his likeness as I have not seen anything in 1/6, 1/12, or 1/18 scale that just blows me away but Saga's is close....
Can I give you an opinion as a sculptor (and as a Anakin fan and Hayden's likeness sculptor)?
Kudos for the amazing project btw!
Vancei's sculpt is the more accurate but the left eye in this case is painted in a weird way.
Ok, Hayden has a divergent look but He is not cross-eyed. Also Vancei made a kind of "manga" version of Anakin (If I may say so) and made his face very flawless (without flaws). Hayden face is far from being flawless in reality.

I believe I read that Vancei died last year (I cannot find the internet page where I read that in this moment though) so I would keep that amazing creation in a safe, for whoever is so lucky to have one.
Sagabeyond's version is also very good, I find his version's jaw a little bit too "manly". Even in episode 3 the feeling was still that of a very young and child looking adult.

Here you see my version of Anakin face so far.

I am currently preparing a 1/4 statue as I didn't see too much interest in my 1/6 head in this forum (maybe because I am not a known 1/6 sculptor). But I will make my own version of him in 1/6 also for sure once I find a good clothing set.

Can't wait to see your final results for the clothing set!

Attachments

• hayden wip.jpg
    hayden wip.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Fourth update on the head sculpt :-
The head sculpt will be done by T.Art we have all seen the sculpts they have produced and I am sure they will be able to execute the sculpt according to our liking, regarding the paint it will most probably be done by 357 apartment or some artist who is better if not. The body will be decided if need be we will be making body modifications to fit the character.
I have attached pictures of the work they have produced.
BCC51015-8422-4256-85FF-032361622A07.jpeg
BFE0C278-EEE2-4CBA-8FEE-6A0CBBEFDB6A.jpeg
E6418132-84D2-4C76-9CA2-0689C40BACD0.jpeg
FD2832DB-A511-4B17-B5AC-C72A97CE55DB.jpeg

Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm happy to hear that T.Art will be doing the sculpt. This makes me even more interested.

Will T.Art be doing the hair rooting as well? If not, we should consider SixthKero_Art (@sxikero18 on IG). His Anakin rooting is the best one I've seen yet:

anakin2.jpeg

anakin.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 10.58.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 10.58.58 PM.png

I own one of these, and they are incredible looking. And he is great to work with.

Last edited:
Fourth update on the gloved hands :-
Well I was waiting for the artist to reply back to me as this was supposed to be one of the most important aspect for me personally. The right hand (gloved hands) I will work on a prototype which will be made in real leather and metal parts and will also try to put in articulation as this will be a new thing which I and the artist will be trying, if the articulation proto fails will be using a casted holding hand with leather gloves.

*If the prototype fails we will use an alternate which will be decided then.

*Gloved hands made in leather and metal parts. If the prototype is a success.

All leather used in the set will be Italian premium leather.

I think we have covered the updates on the full set, will budget the set and have the pricing out in few days.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back