IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
a4cdc6f50a742b0054fe439db0ad058a.jpg
e618b901b5b73264ee511771b46e3ba8.jpg
77f16883d029994dcc4183953e81a1b7.jpg
f00047a30282555329a9ff51b7d14ede.jpg
93210dc123ba5a8b30ad2bc0af8395ed.jpg
received_2117786651565204.jpeg
received_1665741160204746.jpeg
received_307148596531593.jpeg
Hey Guys wanted to gather 15 interest on this outfit run by iris. It has been done before as seen with the image of a custom figure done by the talented Jacob Rahmier. The price will be $280 plus shipping the
shipping cost.
usa 27 canada 30
europe russia 30
uk 33
asia australia 24 . Deposit will be $100 as gift or $104.4 with fees, Those who are also interested in a Fury road outfit by iris there is a thread I already made for it so you can find the thread if interested. Let's make this happen. UPDATE this run has begun you can send your deposit to [email protected] This is a rerun so the limit is not needed to make this happen but spots are still open. New items added, Belt with accessories will cost $150 Shotgun $20 and knife $10. When sending your deposit please add your name, forum name, mad max road warrior run, and address info. Update: Sorry guys there was a small miscommunication with denny the shoulder pad will also cost $30 as an extra accessory so send that amount to the email in order to include in the order.
List:
1: cpoll36(Paid)
2: Jbeltram4(Deposit Paid)
3: arnax1985(Deposit Paid Shoulder pad x2 Shotgun and belt)
4: shunkmanitou (Deposit Paid)
5: Entropy (Deposit Paid)
6: Elgreco(Deposit Paid With Shoulder pad)
7: FlyAndFight (Deposit Paid)
8: ombudsman (Paid)
9:Jeronimo( Deposit Paid with 2 Shoulder pads)
10:Julie250(Paid)
11:blazio(Deposit Paid)
12:Grifter (Deposit Paid with Shoulder pad)
13:
14:
15:

Last edited:
In 100%! Thanks so much for organizing, I really hope we can make this happen. For anyone interested, this really is (in my humble opinion) one of the very best 1/6 Road Warrior outfits available.

This is potentially exciting... but what exactly is included in the outfit set? Leather jacket, leather pants and t-shirt? Any belts, straps or pouches being made?

So it's the jacket with shoulder pad, shirt and pants. They might also include the belt harness and pouches as those are material goods. I will talk with Denny about it more. Everything else you would have to find elsewhere. I know there is alot of people who are doing the accessories.

So it's the jacket with shoulder pad, shirt and pants. They might also include the belt harness and pouches as those are material goods. I will talk with Denny about it more. Everything else you would have to find elsewhere. I know there is alot of people who are doing the accessories.

Definitely let us know what is going to be included for the $280... and what can be included for more.

This has been a project I have been hording for parts for 15 or more years -- currently my only hold up is a satisfactory head. I have a lot of this already but I'd be more than happy to upgrade if the majority of it comes from one source and is accurate. I love that Max that Jake put together. But there's a lot more there than just Iminime/Cult-King/Denny's clothing.

Definitely let us know what is going to be included for the $280... and what can be included for more.

This has been a project I have been hording for parts for 15 or more years -- currently my only hold up is a satisfactory head. I have a lot of this already but I'd be more than happy to upgrade if the majority of it comes from one source and is accurate. I love that Max that Jake put together. But there's a lot more there than just Iminime/Cult-King/Denny's clothing.
Of course the figure jake made isn't just the iris outfit. ;) the leg brace is fullmetal customs, boots are from Mr.E, the body is a han solo from hot toys, he repainted and haired the sculpt. Accessories could be from fullmetal or standard plastic gear. The shotgun is from the vts max repainted. The belt and harnesses could be from Gustavo Bautista Ponce. Overall an accurate version made. Oh and the shoulder pad is from geewhizcustoms.

I can relate I have a few indy heads and just want the one that is definitive. Hopefully we all finish our ultimate version of max.

Last edited:
I think a definitive Max sculpt would ironically mean more interest from everyone, strange that the likeness of Gibson as Max is such an elusive thing to capture. I've lost count of the number of times I've expressed interest to everyone from Balloonman to JNIX. I feel like having a go at sculpting it myself : )

While I’m interested, I’ve been waiting 15 months and counting for my last Iris order. The time some of these projects have stretched into makes me reluctant to put down $.

Deposit won't being until we filled up the list. Once that happens she should be quick at work to make the outfit. I will put you down.

Back