IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! I think if he was willing to produce a few more it would be fairer to do it as a group rather than a few at a time.

On a side note. If he can't make some boots then you can always go with making your own. I used newline miniatures german officer riding boots for my custom fury road max.
20180901_121244.jpg

Mr. E boots, no question. I have my set waiting a finished figure.

And that's great news Luis about the belt and gear. (hope your name is Luis :)) This project is really coming together. I love it. Hope this is the one that finishes.

Mr. E boots, no question. I have my set waiting a finished figure.

And that's great news Luis about the belt and gear. (hope your name is Luis :)) This project is really coming together. I love it. Hope this is the one that finishes.
It is bud. Lol I really wanted to see this done and even get a set to make my own. I'm glad I was able to make this happen.

Hi Luis, deposit sent for 1 outfit plus belt and accessories. Happy to pay the remaining balance at any time. Thanks!

Please put me down as interested as well.
Got you down bud. Send deposit whenever your ready. The faster we get things going the faster the outfit gets made. And the turn around time for it to finish once the spots are filled and all deposits paid is 12 weeks.

Yes of course. I just made the decision to not get the outfit. I have a custom fury road max I'm ok with. Plus i will hope that people get involved with the fury road run. This is to allow people who want to complete road warrior figure get on.

My deposit has (finally) been sent; for clothes, belt w/accessories and knife. Grabbed a metal gun from dude on eBay and highly recommend hitting up Mr. E about the boots as they’re pretty spectacular. Really looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Agreed, I'm concerned that this thread will just go silent and I really want this run to happen, to the point where I'd even be prepared to buy 3 outfit sets if I thought it would be enough to get the ball rolling. I wonder if a new comission would do the job and what artist might be prepared to have a stab at it? I hope he does'nt mind me saying this, but Beastmaster was working on an amazing sculpt on his Facebook page but I'm not sure if he intended to sell it. I'm not sure who else is out there. Caine maybe?

Jnix has the following. His stuff is great but unsure if interested in doing. Really feel like that’s what’s missing here. With a great sculpt, this would be an easy sell. The price is definitely right.
EDIT: also re-reading the opening post, doesn’t sound like we need to hit the number for these to be made; just send in deposit and should be good, no?

Last edited:
Yes, I hope so, but I'm not sure if Denny/Iris is waiting for a minimum number of deposits before proceeding. Jnix or Jin would be a great choice but as you said they don't seem particularly interested in taking on Max.

Back