IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys)
Give me 1 month and I will give you hS)
The model has long been ready and even been printed, but we made a mistake in size.
Now I'm doing a reprint and then I'll show the final result)

Hi Luis, please can you advise if Denny will proceed with the run based on the number of deposits we have already or if they still need more participants? Thanks!

I contacted him but no word yet. At one point he said that the run didn't need a limit as it was done before. And then later on he said it did. I'm guessing iris wants the 15 limit to be met before starting. Will update once i hear back.

I don't think so. There are a good amount of spots open so get your deposit in soon.

I'll be in for everything if I like the sculpt, but I can't commit this kind of money until I know there's a head sculpt I'm happy with.

I'm probably not the only one, either, given the history, complexity, and cost associated with Max projects.

Hi guys...just for my understanding. Is this list for a complete Figure? Or just the belt,knife,shoulderthing ?
What exactly is included in this run? Thanks^^ Best Regards

Hi guys...just for my understanding. Is this list for a complete Figure? Or just the belt,knife,shoulderthing ?
What exactly is included in this run? Thanks^^ Best Regards
Its only the clothing, and accessories. You would have to get the body and sculpt yourself.

Back