IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good in those pictures. Curious to see it painted as well.

Do you have a full figure shot to view the overall scale of the head?

The height of the head on the neck can be adjusted. The hole inside the head is very high. On my video I have increased the peg to half its height with the help of clay. If you remove part of the plasticine-the head will sit below)

Last edited:
Yes, I believe it is but I was hoping to hear some progress from Iris/Denny or an approximate date for project completion.

are deposits still accepted for this outfit? (any idea on the material used, pleather or genuine leather?)

Yeah anyone who still wants in can get on just send your deposit to Iris. She will get on it once done with any current projects she is on. Seeing as this has already been done it's easy to do. Only thing that isn't included is the armour part of the shoulder pad.

Last edited:
Yeah anyone who still wants in can get on just send your deposit to yunsil. She will get on it once done with any current projects she is on. Seeing as this has already been done it's easy to do. Only thing that isn't included is the armour part of the shoulder pad.

And the pad is still available to get or (I read it requires an extra 30 to be sent but this might be sold out or?) Cheers for the info and the quick reply ;)

It's pleather but an amazingly well tailored set. I have the weathered version but I would like unweathered.

Yeah the only thing I'm worried about is the flaking of it over time (I tough real leather doesn't suffer from this that much) But I suppose the price would be a lot higher then as well ;) thanks for the info ;)

Back