IRIS: Mad Max Road Warrior outfit(Taking Deposits)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if they are using the same body. But on page 1 you can still see that the outfit fits well on the han solo body. Since that is Jacobs amazing work of course.

I have had the priveledge of owning both. Both sets were excellent, but for me I preferred the Iris set which appeared to be made of a slghtly thicker material. I think this makes it easier to crease and ultimately can look at bit more like the crinkled, well-worn jacket and pants that he wears in the movie.

Thank you.

Any interested parties, please PM me. Again, I make both Road Warrior and Fury Road style boots on commission. I have also made other styles of boots but it all depends on their design and my availability.

As of right now, I'm available to make the Max boots as I have no pending orders. Typical turnaround is 2-4 weeks. For those interested in adding a pair or real leather boots to this upcoming Max outfit set, let me know. Cheers.

Road Warrior boots are $95USD, Fury Road are $85USD; not including shipping. PM me for further details. ALOT of time goes into each and every pair of these.

Last edited:
I can attest having these in hand, Mr. E’s boots are top of the line and a steal at what he’s charging. If you have this outfit on order or already own a Max, these boots are a must.

Just confirming I have sent payment for belt with accessories to add to deposit for outfit and shoulder pad.
Should I see my name on the list?
Thank you

Latest Road Warrior commissions for those curious to see how they're looking nowadays:

Attachments

• GEDC1691.JPG
    GEDC1691.JPG
    361.8 KB
  • GEDC1692.JPG
    GEDC1692.JPG
    539.5 KB
Back